No announcement yet.

NYT journalist interviews Allen West...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYT journalist interviews Allen West...

The NY Times interviews newly elected Congressman Allen West. You can feel the reporter squirm as he schools her.

Florida’s freshman congressman on the changing face of Republican politics.

"Interview has been condensed and edited." I wonder why?

Nice! That man has President potential written all over him.

I'd love to see what the unedited interview said.

Comment

Yup...it's not about skin color. It's about leadership, integrity and character...of which, Obama possesses none. But it is not his fault. He has been spoon fed for this role his whole life and that fact right there is the reason why he is failing.

Comment

You were raised in Atlanta, in a military family of Democrats, and were the middle of three boys. Are your wife and two daughters Republicans?
        After all of the crap that I was put through in this election campaign, I don’t think they’ll be liberals any time soon.
        Followed by...

What do you mean by crap?
        When you turn on the television and people are accusing you of being a member of a white outlaw motorcycle gang and saying that you run drugs and deal with prostitution, I think that’s a little bit over the top. My opponent was very nasty.

Libs pulling racist stuff on a black man that left the dem plantation. The libs have always been and still are the party of race.

Comment

I sent Colonel West a little money last year. Though most of us have some "prejudice" in us, it's guys like him that actually remind ME that I'm not all about color.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            I sent Colonel West a little money last year. Though most of us have some "prejudice" in us, it's guys like him that actually remind ME that I'm not all about color.
            Glad you did.

I sent him $100

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Yup...it's not about skin color. It's about leadership, integrity and character...of which, Obama possesses none.
              I've been saying the same thing, verbatim, for more than two years now.

If he had run as a white candidate, I'd still feel the same. He has all of the leadership quality of a field mouse. Integrity is a foreign word to him and all of his handlers. And character, well, he's shown his character at every opportunity (I'll take recess appointments for $200, Alex).

LTC West is the polar opposite of the charlatan we have in office now. No secrets, no denials, lead-from-the-front attitude (and experience), and actual values.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                I've been saying the same thing, verbatim, for more than two years now.

If he had run as a white candidate, I'd still feel the same. He has all of the leadership quality of a field mouse. Integrity is a foreign word to him and all of his handlers. And character, well, he's shown his character at every opportunity (I'll take recess appointments for $200, Alex).

LTC West is the polar opposite of the charlatan we have in office now. No secrets, no denials, lead-from-the-front attitude (and experience), and actual values.
                The Republican Party would do itself favors by getting this guy and Chris Christie to throw their hats into the presidential race either in 2012 or 16.

Comment

The Republican Party would do itself favors by getting this guy and Chris Christie to throw their hats into the presidential race either in 2012 or 16.
                  I'd vote for it!!

Comment

Dude gets elected to the House for the first time and we have people calling for a President.

He better hopes he can hold his job next election.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

And that's any different than the amateur senator that we currently have in the White House how? You have to be a successful congressman to become President?

Comment

That would be the anti Obama guys. That would disprove every last thing that the liberals have to say about the right when it comes to their beloved race card. Elect a black republican. I hope he runs for prez one day. It would be like "Oh we're all just a bunch of racists? Boom! Black prez. In your face, bitch!"

Comment

And that's any different than the amateur senator that we currently have in the White House how? You have to be a successful congressman to become President?
                          You just made my point. Thx.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
                            Barry has opened the door REALLY wide. The bar is so low, I can't really discount anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
                              Touche'...

Comment

Working...
                              X