Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The mighty SEC looks like they are gonna have a rough bowl season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mighty SEC looks like they are gonna have a rough bowl season...

Tenn lose to UNC and UGA looks to be struggling against UCF...but these are two of the worst in the SEC. I look for every team in the west to win their bowl games.

LSU 27 ATM 17
    Bama 31 MSU30
    Miss St 17 Mich 10
    Ark 28 OSU 24
    Aub 41 OU 24

Whatcha think Nate?
    Last edited by davbrucas; 12-31-2010, 03:23 PM.

Wow....Georgia is an embarrassment to the league.

Comment

Another SEC team goes down. The gametwats were my heroes when they beat Alabama, but I'm glad they lost.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

0-3 so far...but that was 3 teams from the East which didnt have a great year.

Comment

Bama winning handily 42-0 with 4th qtr still to play. Miss St up 38-14 on Mich. Fla struggling against Penn St.

Comment

I didn't expect Bama to lose. Michigan got shown once again why they're overrated. Florida didn't do jack shit through the air, and I believe Brantley got benched over his lack of production. Florida's defense on the other hand stepped up and won this game for the Gators. Them and Chas Henry the place kicker.
            Last edited by Lone Sailor; 01-01-2011, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Brantley is way overrated...they screwed up releasing Cam Newton.

Comment

The Big Ten went 0-5 yesterday. They really need Ohio State to win for any credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                  The Big Ten went 0-5 yesterday. They really need Ohio State to win for any credibility.
                  Big 10 sucks...Ark will take care of OSU.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Brantley is way overrated...they screwed up releasing Cam Newton.

Brantley is in an offense he has no business being in. Never understood why Florida recruited him or that he went to Florida. He is not a spread guy. But, that could all change since Muschamp is wanting a Prostyle offense

Comment

I agree...the Gators will be back in the title hunt with their latest acquisitions.

Comment

Working...
                      X