Black Friday TV's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday TV's

Has anyone looked at the Black Friday deals for this year? Its time to upgrade the TV's in our house. The living room still has an old 27" tube screen, the color is getting funky, and the white noise when commercials are playing is HORRIBLE. We still have a ~20" in the bedroom. The only ad I've looked at so far has been Wal Mart. Looks like they are running a couple of Emerson's. One is a 40" LCD 1080p 60hz, the other is a 32" LCD 720p 60hz. I know 120hz is better. I haven't found any model numbers to check reviews or more specific details on them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Best Buy has a 40" for 179, I forgot the brand
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

That site has some of the item numbers. I will have to check the reviews on some of those

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Hell, I finally busted out the plasma I bought last black friday just a month or so ago. LOL
          Best Buy does have a 50" Toshiba for $399, pretty good deal

Comment

bestbuy had mistu 73'' dlp's on their website last year on black friday for 699 and I missed it...make sure and check their site and not just the store

Comment

Has anyone come across any good deals under $400 this for this weekend, or cyber monday? Looking for something decent for the living room. 40" or bigger

Comment

I like that $399 50" Toshiba at Best Buy, but I'm not dealing with the in-store bullshit. I will wait until Monday deals, if there are any, before I pull the trigger and order it online.

Comment

I saw someone had a 70" for under $2000 but I ain't dealing with the camping fucks to save a couple hundred bucks. I have noticed that they will run re same sales or better till Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Snagged a 42in 1080 off Amazon last night for $179.

Comment

We bought 3 40's and a 24. I will not stand in lines like that ever again!
                      Photobucket

Comment

Mondaysnake be ballin!!!!

I need a tv for the front room but the SO doesn't want a 60"+ and I do.
                        Ded

Comment

Picked up a 50" 1080 led Toshiba from best buy for $426 out the door.

Comment

Grabbed a couple of emerson 32" from wally world for $148 each. Not bad for led tvs for the spare rooms at the hacienda. It wasnt as chaotic as i expected. In and out in an hour.
                            ./ ____ _ _\.
                            (]]]_ o _[[[)
                            \o_FORD_o/
                            |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
                              Grabbed a couple of emerson 32" from wally world for $148 each. Not bad for led tvs for the spare rooms at the hacienda. It wasnt as chaotic as i expected. In and out in an hour.
                              3 1/2 for us
                              Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                              X