X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR15 Parts list

Will you builders help put up a list of parts/kits needed to build a AR15

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Thanks Doc!! I guess I'll start with the lower and go from there. Do you recommend any I can get cheap just incase I mess it up

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
        Thanks Doc!! I guess I'll start with the lower and go from there. Do you recommend any I can get cheap just incase I mess it up
        After Nov 6th Cheap is a non-existent word. $100 will buy you a lower, 70 for parts kits 40 for buffer tubez assembly. AR-15 build gtg? I got 3 lowers I need to assemble
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

im wanting to do this as well. lets see some websites on where to buy the parts and how much it will cost to build a working basic rifle.
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            im wanting to do this as well. lets see some websites on where to buy the parts and how much it will cost to build a working basic rifle.
            The least expensive I have found is about $750 retail...Last GB prices had it at around $500-550 to build a decent rig. Even with the current price increase of maybe 10% so far, I think you could easily come in below that $750 mark...

<----missed the GB for lowers and LPK's
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              The least expensive I have found is about $750 retail...Last GB prices had it at around $500-550 to build a decent rig. Even with the current price increase of maybe 10% so far, I think you could easily come in below that $750 mark...

Over $700! Holy chit, people gettin' robbed out there!

You can get into a mini 14 for cheaper-

Better gun BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

Better gun BTW.
                stfu
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You can easily build an AR right now for around $750. This build is at $764 before tax and shipping. You'll spend less if you're not concerned about aftermarket furniture and you shop for used parts.

$100 lower http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...r15-lower.html
                  $145 stock, furniture, and lpk http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...d-kit-fde.html
                  $210 bcg http://www.surplusammo.com/young-mfg...auto-complete/
                  $14 charging handle http://www.dsarms.com/ZM4_AR15-alloy...nfo/ZM48517-A/
                  $240 upper http://www.dsarms.com/DSA-ZM4-A3-Upp.../ZM4CBUM4PARK/
                  $55 buis http://www.midwayusa.com/product/231...-ar-15-polymer
                  Last edited by motoman; 11-14-2012, 12:39 PM. Reason: spelling derp derp
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    stfu
                    I pity the fool who don't choose a mini-

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      I pity the fool who don't choose a mini-

Spoken like a guy with a Raven .25 and Lorcin.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

stfu
                        lol, I am not starting that debate...we will never get a parts list

The only reason I am more attracted to the AR platform is because of the different variations. In my mind, they are like the Chevy 350 of the gun community: parts are everywhere and they are not that expensive from what I have seen

I know the Mini has different configurations as far as furniture, but I have not taken the time to research them as I kind of already had my mind made up...please feel free to enlighten me though, I am all ears
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Spoken like a guy with a Raven .25 and Lorcin.
                          WHAT, DOHCTR has both of those....ha ha I figured he started at HK and just stayed there

I have a buddy with a Lorcin .25, damn thing weighs 5lbs I promise. If you run out of ammo, just throw the damn thing

Comment

lol, I am not starting that debate...we will never get a parts list

The only reason I am more attracted to the AR platform is because of the different variations. In my mind, they are like the Chevy 350 of the gun community: parts are everywhere and they are not that expensive from what I have seen

I know the Mini has different configurations as far as furniture, but I have not taken the time to research them as I kind of already had my mind made up...please feel free to enlighten me though, I am all ears
                            The mini-14 probably has the second most prolific aftermarket, but they are no AR-15. They are great guns if they are $200 less than an AR15. But at the same price they are not a good deal, in my opinion the AR is more gun for the money.

Comment

WHAT, DOHCTR has both of those....ha ha I figured he started at HK and just stayed there

I have a buddy with a Lorcin .25, damn thing weighs 5lbs I promise. If you run out of ammo, just throw the damn thing
                              This should be the focus on the statement.

Comment

Working...
                              X