Sat.-Sun., Jan. 15-16: TBD at No. 1 PATRIOTS
    Sat.-Sun., Jan. 15-16: TBD at No. 2 STEELERS

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP
    Sunday, Jan. 23: TBD at TBD

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
    Sunday, Jan. 23: TBD at TBD

SUPER BOWL XLV
    Sunday, Feb. 6: Arlington, TX
    Last edited by Lone Sailor; 01-03-2011, 07:31 AM.

Patriots will be AFC champs. As far as NFC I think Packers. Are there tickets still available like party passes. I might make it out there to see The Dynasty win it!!!!
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Why are the Patriots still considered a Dynasty when they haven't won shit in 7 years?

Also, I don't remember you being as big of an idiot on the other board.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Green Bay over Philly,
        New Orleans over Seattle,
        New York over Indianapolis,
        Baltimore over Kansas City

Atlanta over Green Bay,
        Chicago over New Orleans,
        New England over New York,
        Pittsburgh over Baltimore

Chicago over Atlanta,
        New England over Pittsburgh

New England wins
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          Why are the Patriots still considered a Dynasty when they haven't won shit in 7 years?

Also, I don't remember you being as big of an idiot on the other board.
          Come back when rapistberger can make 309 consecutive passes without an interception, have a season winning record, and impeccable throwing precision. They have always been a Dynasty and will headline the superbowl. Meanwhile the Steelers get knocked out early and Ben watches the game at some bar trying to rape some skanks.
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

fuck new england
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Come back when rapistberger can make 309 consecutive passes without an interception, have a season winning record, and impeccable throwing precision. They have always been a Dynasty and will headline the superbowl. Meanwhile the Steelers get knocked out early and Ben watches the game at some bar trying to rape some skanks.
              lmao at them always being a Dynasty. Their short-lived Dynasty ended several years ago. Even if the Pats do win this year, I'll take solace in knowing that they'll go back to being the mediocre pieces of shit everybody has known them as from their inception until the year 2000 as soon as Brady retires. Patriots playoff record hasn't been too stellar lately, but I guess we're supposed to overlook that?
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

They haven't always been a dynasty. They had a good run but they've fallen off, hard. They might be back this year but I agree with Geor, they're going to be in trouble when Brady leaves.
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Geez guys let me have my moment you fuckers!!!!

Comment

tom brady looks like a fag so i dont want to hear about that crap. Fuck Brady. He isnt even the best QB this decade. Manning is better than Brady.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                      tom brady looks like a fag so i dont want to hear about that crap. Fuck Brady. He isnt even the best QB this decade. Manning is better than Brady.
                      Pardon me while I laugh my ass off. Payton is not better than Brady. They are the top two.QB's but hes nowhere near the status that Brady has become. Hey go give Sam Bradford a hug, I think he needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        lmao at them always being a Dynasty. Their short-lived Dynasty ended several years ago. Even if the Pats do win this year, I'll take solace in knowing that they'll go back to being the mediocre pieces of shit everybody has known them as from their inception until the year 2000 as soon as Brady retires. Patriots playoff record hasn't been too stellar lately, but I guess we're supposed to overlook that?
                        ^lulz

bitter much? a lot of hate there for the #1 seed in football. and i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the winning 3 super bowls within 4 years usually qualifies you as a dynasty in football terms. just as the cowboys were labeled as such in the 90s when they did the same thing. and the 49ers dominance in the 80s. and the steelers dominance in the 70s.

not to mention how many team records and individual records brady and company have under belichicks tenure.

seriously, step away from the crack pipe. you're also skipping the part how brady sat out an entire season with a knee injury.

brady is almost an automatic league mvp. the road to the superbowl will go through foxboro. is that what makes you angry or is it because they are doing this with the youngest and least experienced defense in the nfl? ...lol

p.s. - what makes the patriots an elite team and labeled a "dynasty" by some, is because they have remained a playoff caliber team for nearly 10 years under nfl parity and salary cap. that's almost unheard of in modern nfl. it's nearly impossible to retain coaching staff and the nucleus of any successful football team season after season. and that is because of the strategy and genius of kraft/belichick. scouting is the key to success as the years go by. and the pats have that down to a science.
                        Last edited by LS1Goat; 01-02-2011, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                          ^lulz

bitter much? a lot of hate there for the #1 seed in football. and i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the winning 3 super bowls within 4 years usually qualifies you as a dynasty in football terms. just as the cowboys were labeled as such in the 90s when they did the same thing. and the 49ers dominance in the 80s. and the steelers dominance in the 70s.

not to mention how many team records and individual records brady and company have under belichicks tenure.

seriously, step away from the crack pipe. you're also skipping the part how brady sat out an entire season with a knee injury.

brady is almost an automatic league mvp. the road to the superbowl will go through foxboro. is that what makes you angry or is it because they are doing this with the youngest and least experienced defense in the nfl? ...lol

p.s. - what makes the patriots an elite team and labeled a "dynasty" by some, is because they have remained a playoff caliber team for nearly 10 years under nfl parity and salary cap. that's almost unheard of in modern nfl. it's nearly impossible to retain coaching staff and the nucleus of any successful football team season after season. and that is because of the strategy and genius of kraft/belichick. scouting is the key to success as the years go by. and the pats have that down to a science.
                          Mustangman, thank you! I guess you're A-ok with me. Typical Steelers fan response from Geor. The Patriots are a Dynasty because of their impeccable success with top notch players and continue to do so.

Comment

Pardon me while I laugh my ass off. Payton is not better than Brady. They are the top two.QB's but hes nowhere near the status that Brady has become. Hey go give Sam Bradford a hug, I think he needs it.
                            NFL.com did a special on the Top 100 players in NFL history. Manning was ahead of Brady. If Manning plays as long as Brett Favre did, then Manning could very well have most of the QB records in the NFL
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                              NFL.com did a special on the Top 100 players in NFL history. Manning was ahead of Brady. If Manning plays as long as Brett Favre did, then Manning could very well have most of the QB records in the NFL
                              He won't play as long and he won't have time to have most of the QB records. The Colts are going downhill. He can't carry a team anymore unless they miraculously get some playmakers.

Comment

Working...
                              X