Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter

Don't really have much to say. I know there are a ton of fans on the site. Just wanted to establish a thread for it. Gotta DL the newest episode.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Great show, one of my all time favorites... I have liked the new season so far. Very interested in seeing where it goes.

Comment

How long before Dexter has Lumen's legs pinned behind her head?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You beat me to it. I was going to post about it this morning. I absolutely LOVE this show. I get more excited to watch it than anything else during the week. This season has been pretty exciting, but there's already been a couple of way too unrealistic situations, but to be honest, I don't even care. I can't wait to see where this season goes with Lumen & Dex.

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, but Dex and I think a lot alike!

Comment

Man, Robocop is gonna fuck Dexters world up it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2
            Man, Robocop is gonna fuck Dexters world up it looks like.
            I'm kinda wondering myself how that all plays out. It seems like the logical thing would be to kill him, but as far as we know, robocop doesn't meet the Dexter "criteria." Of course the redneck in the first episode (or so) this season didn't either when Dexter bludgeoned him to death in the bathroom.

Comment

Well we know he's a dirty cop, maybe Dexter finds out how "dirty" he really is. Also, it's possible that Lumen kills him to protect Dex, similar to what that psycho ex-girlfriend did to Doakes.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                How long before Dexter has Lumen's legs pinned behind her head?
                Very soon.After she kills someone.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                  Very soon.After she kills someone.

It still shows her as a special guest, so my guess she is going to die.

Comment

I think I have watched two from this season. The directing this year is better than last, but I'm just not all that interested anymore. I'll get around to catching up.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                      After Dexter fucks her.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                        This is a pretty gay reference but Heathe Locklear was shown as a special guest throughout the entire running of Melrose Place. I feel super gay for knowing that.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                          This is a pretty gay reference but Heathe Locklear was shown as a special guest throughout the entire running of Melrose Place. I feel super gay for knowing that.
                          Um, you know how I know you're gay.:tongue:
                          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I'm diggin the new storyline with Lumen (Stiles is a great actress). There is something very dark and sinister about their budding relationship. Dexter is finally able to be completely open with another living person really putting himself out there. I can't wait to find out how it resolves itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              I'm diggin the new storyline with Lumen (Stiles is a great actress). There is something very dark and sinister about their budding relationship. Dexter is finally able to be completely open with another living person really putting himself out there. I can't wait to find out how it resolves itself.
                              True, but he kind of did that with that Mexican DA 2 seasons ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X