Anybody have a case annealer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have a case annealer??

Just curious. I just bought some expensive brass, and I'm going to try and get as much out of them as possible. I just can't justify the $450 price tag right now.

I suppose that in an ideal situation, I'd send someone my brass and throw them a few bucks to use their annealer. I know that there are services for this, but if I have to pay the kind of money they charge, I'll just buy my own.

Also, if anyone has experience with the Giraud annealer, I'd like to hear what you think about it.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

I use a hand torch and tempilac (spelling may be off) and it works pretty well just not as fast as the machines.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      I use a hand torch and tempilac (spelling may be off) and it works pretty well just not as fast as the machines.
      Yep, one of the heat sensitive grease pencils and a torch with a drill chuck. Works great.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
      X