Now a part of the Savage family.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now a part of the Savage family.

Been thinking about a .17HMR for a couple years and a few months back, Adam mentioned the Savage 93R17BV to be a nice little rifle for the price. Picked this up from Buds Gun shop and threw the scope and bipod on when I got home. I was really surprised by the Accutrigger, way nicer than I thought it would be.

Last edited by motoman; 11-22-2012, 09:27 AM.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Nice! Those accutriggers are sweeeet.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

looks good! fun round and nice rifle.
      satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

I have a 93FV and a Model 10 FCM, both shoot great.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
        Originally Posted By: Polska
        I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Am I the only one that thought you married someone in Randy Savage's family?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Am I the only one that thought you married someone in Randy Savage's family?
            Oh yeeeahhhhh.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

We have two mark II's in .22 and I hate them. After about 30 rounds they stop extracting. I found a possible fix on line but they didn't machine the barrel enough for the extractor to grab the brass. My CZ 455 is a far better rifle.

Hope you don't have the same issue but carry a small screw driver with you when you go to the range to pry out the brass. Hope you enjoy your rifle more than the two we have.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                We have two mark II's in .22 and I hate them. After about 30 rounds they stop extracting. I found a possible fix on line but they didn't machine the barrel enough for the extractor to grab the brass. My CZ 455 is a far better rifle.

Hope you don't have the same issue but carry a small screw driver with you when you go to the range to pry out the brass. Hope you enjoy your rifle more than the two we have.
                Interesting, I've heard nothing but good things about the Mark II's.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I've got a Mark II TR that I have put about a thousand rounds through. Never had an extracting issue. The only problem I have with mine is trying to keep people from shooting it all day. They are an absolute BLAST to plink with.

Oh, and congrats on the purchase. Looks sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Interesting, I've heard nothing but good things about the Mark II's.
                    Google "savage mark 2 extractor issues". There are a couple solutions but machining the end of the barrel where the extractor clears the brass is best

Comment

I have the 93 thumb hole in .17hmr and it is so damn accurate it almost gets boring shooting it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 93BRJ .22 mag and I really like it. Accutrigger feels good and it shoots easy 1 hole groups at 50 yards.
                        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                        X