Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Such a Party Animal - I cleaned my garage on NYE :) - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Such a Party Animal - I cleaned my garage on NYE :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a Party Animal - I cleaned my garage on NYE :)

Garage has been a mess since we moved in last May (only could fit the Mustangs in it), finally I had some time, drive, and had gotten rid of some stuff I didn't need anymore. I know nobody cares, but I am happy as shit so ! Spent all of NYE night and a lot of Saturday getting it this clean, it is not 100% finished, but God it feels GREAT to have most everything organized, built shelfs for the 2 garage closets, installed a bunch of florescent lights over where the coupe sits, going to build a work bench where the bikes are (not sure where the bikes will go though). All in all, life is good!

Oh, and for those who don't already know, pushing that coupe from the far left spot to the far right spot (aka, out, over, back in) with a spool and 28x11.50 slicks with just you and your 110lb girl is not the best idea, ended up being about a 100 point turn as the spool said NO anytime you turned the wheel too far!

Comment

I'll help you save your back.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        i know, i know, but i was in the, has to be done right now mindset work smart, not hard was not in my mind at the time! i figured, hey, it's 20 feet over that way, and i have help whooops!

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
          i know, i know, but i was in the, has to be done right now mindset work smart, not hard was not in my mind at the time! i figured, hey, it's 20 feet over that way, and i have help whooops!
          When I get in that mindset, I find I get into bigger issues than when I think it through first. I will jump into something because I know it needs to be done and then realize, damn, I should have thought this through and used this tool or asked this person to help me.

Comment

I'm pretty sure those same dollies are cheaper at Harbor Freight.... But I don't know how kind they would be to those slicks.

Comment

Oh, and for those who don't already know, pushing that coupe from the far left spot to the far right spot (aka, out, over, back in) with a spool and 28x11.50 slicks with just you and your 110lb girl is not the best idea, ended up being about a 100 point turn as the spool said NO anytime you turned the wheel too far!
              Serves you right for having a badass 3 car garage with 4 badass toys in it! .
              Well, maybe not the BMW...but you get the point of my post.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                Serves you right for having a badass 3 car garage with 4 badass toys in it! .
                Well, maybe not the BMW...but you get the point of my post.
                i guess im the only person with an e36 sweet spot left, but what a great daily driver

Comment

Looks great bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
                    Looks great bro!
                    thanks buddy, you still out of the country (texas)?

Comment

No floor jack?

Comment

Garage has been a mess since we moved in last May (only could fit the Mustangs in it), finally I had some time, drive, and had gotten rid of some stuff I didn't need anymore. I know nobody cares, but I am happy as shit so ! Spent all of NYE night and a lot of Saturday getting it this clean, it is not 100% finished, but God it feels GREAT to have most everything organized, built shelfs for the 2 garage closets, installed a bunch of florescent lights over where the coupe sits, going to build a work bench where the bikes are (not sure where the bikes will go though). All in all, life is good!

Seems your garage was just fine
                        j/k looks good
                        And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                          No floor jack?
                          lol that's what I was thinking
                          -Blaine

Comment

I have 2 floor jacks, they are unfortunately the small ones, I don't really trust pushing the car around on the pumpkin with such a tiny contact pad.

Comment

I have been doing some garage work myself; more lights, more power outlets, a drop down extension cord real and some more work.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X