No Boys vs Eagles thread, WTF?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Boys vs Eagles thread, WTF?!?!

First off, Fuck the Eagles. It was a good way to finish the season, even though they had most of their 2nd and 3rd stringers in the game. Hell we had our 3rd string QB and our secondary and defense might as well be scrubs...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

It was an embarassment of a game, so I didn't think it was thread worthy. What a pathetic excuse for a team Dallas became this year.

To make matters worse - JG is the new Head Coach. Jerry can deny all he wants. The deal is done.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I didn't even listen to the game on the radio. How did the Cowboys score their only offensive touchdown?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I didn't even listen to the game on the radio. How did the Cowboys score their only offensive touchdown?
        McGee to Witten for 6 or 7 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          McGee to Witten for 6 or 7 yards.
          With about a minute left in the game.

Comment

Eh...the defense didn't play bad, given that the offense didn't help them any. At least the season is over. When does Rangers spring training start?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I would fire the entire secondary!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                I would fire the entire secondary!!!
                They actually had a good day, yesterday. Jenkins seemed to be on the receivers like stink on shit, and Sensabaugh and Newman both had picks.

D Ware had a big day, too. I stopped paying attention when he got that 2nd sack, so he had the fumble recovery for TD, and two sacks, and this was at the beginning of the third quarter I think?

Comment

They actually had a good day, yesterday. Jenkins seemed to be on the receivers like stink on shit, and Sensabaugh and Newman both had picks.

D Ware had a big day, too. I stopped paying attention when he got that 2nd sack, so he had the fumble recovery for TD, and two sacks, and this was at the beginning of the third quarter I think?
                  But, wasn't Jenkins covering all backup receivers?

Did D Ware get the sack title? I know he was close.

Comment

Against the 3rd string team

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                      Against the 3rd string team
                      Maclin played at least the first quarter, and I don't recall seeing him make a catch, despite being targeted.

Comment

Maclin played at least the first quarter, and I don't recall seeing him make a catch, despite being targeted.

One game doesn't make up for a whole season of shittyness and you know that

Comment

not to mention.

A pointless win, guess what? that win put them 12th in the draft instead of 5th if they would have just lost

Comment

how did dumbass2000gt get back in here?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              how did dumbass2000gt get back in here?
                              Wasn't he only banned until playoffs? Well until Cowboys season officially ended? I could be mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                              X