• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 NFL Schedules Are Out

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/N...atchups-010311

This list the 16 games for each team.

2. St. Louis Rams

Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, New Orleans Saints, Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers

damn our schedule is going to be hard. I think we are going to have to win all of our division games to have a chance next year.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Patriots vs Cowboys. Wow, ill be rooting for both but it will be a likely win for the Patriots.

It sucks that its an away game for the Cowboys.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Cowboys 12-4

Super Bowl champs
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Ehh our schedule is going to be hard. At minimum we will take 3 out of the 6 division games. If we are better offense then hopefully 4 or 5 division wins. Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Washington are the next easiest games, hopefully we will win those. So thats 6 to 8 wins. If we can win 9 games then I think we have a shot at the playoffs. We are going to be in a favorable division for a few years
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

3. Dallas Cowboys

Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Detroit Lions, Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins

Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New England Patriots and New York Jets

Looks like a fairly favorable schedule. That is odd, I don't know why. Possible 11 wins here.

Comment

Saints threepete... You heard it here first. Broncos eh I hope they make it to the Super Bowl!

Saints go around 12-4 or 11-5
            Broncos 9-6
            Last edited by papapepper; 01-04-2011, 08:54 AM.

Comment

I'll be at the Cowboys vs Dolphins game wearing all my Fins gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
                I'll be at the Cowboys vs Dolphins game wearing all my Fins gear.
                Bet you have been waiting on this game for a while

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  Bet you have been waiting on this game for a while
                  Since the 2003 Thanksgiving game were the Dolphins beat the Cowboys 40-21. Quincy Carter was the Cowboys QB if that tells you anything. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
                    Since the 2003 Thanksgiving game were the Dolphins beat the Cowboys 40-21. Quincy Carter was the Cowboys QB if that tells you anything. Lol.
                    So YOU were that one guy I heard laughing when Leon Lett played soccer with that football on Thanksgiving day.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      Saints threepete... You heard it here first. Broncos eh I hope they make it to the Super Bowl!

Saints go around 12-4 or 11-5
                      Broncos 9-6

Calling a 3pete before they even win 2 in a row is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        So YOU were that one guy I heard laughing when Leon Lett played soccer with that football on Thanksgiving day.
                        Lol, yeah I was laughing during the ice storm game. But I wasn't actually there. The one in '03 I actually attended, it was pretty amazing.

Comment

3. Dallas Cowboys

Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Detroit Lions, Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins

Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New England Patriots and New York Jets

Looks like a fairly favorable schedule. That is odd, I don't know why. Possible 11 wins here.

No Cowboys/Packers game next year. Boooooo!!!!

Comment

3. Dallas Cowboys

Yea Dallas does have an easy schedule when 4 opponets are against the NFC West
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                              Yea Dallas does have an easy schedule when 4 opponets are against the NFC West
                              So will everyone else in the east.

That is an intresting observation though. What NFC division matched up with the NFC West this year?
                              Last edited by mstng86; 01-04-2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X