Range Report!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range Report!!!

Just got this put together a couple of days ago and figured I'd create a range report thread for it. Russell Banks at Scout Supply Company built it. Russell did a great job and everything performed great. Keep in mind that this was just a number that I got from a guy as far as powder load. And I seated the bullets .010 from the lands. Both pics are of 5 shot groups, I zero'd the calipers at .264 and measured from outside to outside. I'm happy with the results, and it should tighten up with more rounds down the tube with more round tweaking.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Details on the build are in here:

My barreled action finally got here today! So I picked it up and got to working to get it all together. Sorry no progress pics. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about everyone that I dealt with for this build. Here is a list of the goods and where I got them: Barrel was purchased from Greg Young at bugholes.com. I took a
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Nothing wrong with those results at all.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Ya, that is sexy. PM me the guys contact info at Scout. I might send him my barrelled action.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

PM sent brother. Deal with confidence.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

You measure your groups from the center of each impact, your groups are actually better than what you're showing. It shoots good. What range were you firing from?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He zero'd the bullet diameter out with the caliper.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                He zero'd the bullet diameter out with the caliper.
                My fault for not reading!
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  You measure your groups from the center of each impact, your groups are actually better than what you're showing. It shoots good. What range were you firing from?

That was just the initial firing at 100. I'll stretch her out next week sometime.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I just wanted to update a couple of my posts to reflect that I got this load from Greg at SPR, aka bugholes. It was his generic 6.5 load, that he said flat out shoots in anything he puts it in, and he wasn't kidding. Great load. Still using it today. By no way did I mean to not give him credit, I didn't even realize that I didn't call him out until it was brought to my attention from a buddy of mine. I know that I said it before to Greg, but publicly, thanks man.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                    X