Chael Sonnen pleads guilty to Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chael Sonnen pleads guilty to Fraud

What a retard, this has been full of failure.

What a derail. For some reason his story reminds me of Nic Cage in Snake Eyes.
    Hero to zero with quickness.

Comment

No doubt, he is descent fighter but he obviously has problems. He's very lucky he is.getting probation. If I was Dana, that would have been it for me and he would be gone.

Comment

correct me if im wrong guys, but i thought i read something after a month he faught Anderson Silva that he tested positive for something?
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Yep, steroids that he admitted to the commission right before the fight. Then tried to say it was for health reasons but you just can't pop it on them like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 11sec4eyes View Post
            Yep, steroids that he admitted to the commission right before the fight. Then tried to say it was for health reasons but you just can't pop it on them like that.
            okay, i wasnt 100 percent sure I heard right
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

He wanted to be a politician, sounds like he's on his way...

On a fighting note, he'll probably have lots of motivation to train in the coming year.

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                He wanted to be a politician, sounds like he's on his way...

On a fighting note, he'll probably have lots of motivation to train in the coming year.
                You beat me to it. Knowing his political ambitions it comes to no surprise to no he's a cheater and a crook. He'll get lots of sparring practice during his time in jail if he goes.

But..the guy is a fast, smooth talker and probably talk his way right out of trouble. Wouldn't bother me abit if he was booted from the UFC which is already full of lame wrestlers, one less wouldn't do the fans any harm at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  You beat me to it. Knowing his political ambitions it comes to no surprise to no he's a cheater and a crook. He'll get lots of sparring practice during his time in jail if he goes.

But..the guy is a fast, smooth talker and probably talk his way right out of trouble. Wouldn't bother me abit if he was booted from the UFC which is already full of lame wrestlers, one less wouldn't do the fans any harm at all.
                  I couldn't agree more. It's crazy that he is only getting 2 years probation.

Comment

Working...
                  X