Hulu Plus do you have it or like it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulu Plus do you have it or like it?

just thought i'd ask. i honestly do not see anything on there to watch. after my week is over i'm going cancel the trial period.

I did the same thing after the first week. Just not worth it at the moment....unfortunately.

If I want to watch Hulu on the TV i will just have to continue to hook the Mac up.

Comment

netflix is hard to compete with!

Comment

This is very true. To be honest I am surprised BlockBuster is still in business, I haven't stepped foot in one for years. I also don't understand the Red Box thing....These things are always busy, rain, snow, whatever..there is always someone at one.

Comment

Red Box is only a dollar rental for a day but has no name movies but sometimes a few good ones worth watching. yea its amazing about blockbuster is still open because they did burn all their costumers with those late fee's an collection tactics on those fees!

Comment

Redbox just gets new releases as they come out. Of course they can't fit a bunch of classics into that little box. I like it not for the $1.00 DVD rentals, but for the $1.50 blu-ray rental.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
              Redbox just gets new releases as they come out. Of course they can't fit a bunch of classics into that little box. I like it not for the $1.00 DVD rentals, but for the $1.50 blu-ray rental.
              oh ok thats cheap for a blue ray! i didn't know that

Comment

Working...
              X