Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wife said to get rid of the pumpkin

So I did.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Private video is private.

Comment

Nice gloves, though.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Nice gloves, though.
        You little sleuth you. Fixed, I hate how android defaults to private, I'm sure there is a setting somewhere.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Those 300gr rounds are nasty aren't they?

Glad you are enjoying your new pistola.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Sleuth? Not this time. It just showed a preview frame but we couldn't see the video.
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Sleuth? Not this time. It just showed a preview frame but we couldn't see the video.
              Yes I know.

Comment

No you don't.
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Those 300gr rounds are nasty aren't they?

Glad you are enjoying your new pistola.
                  I also have a few vids of some 440gr @ 1600fps we casted. It's a pretty stout load.

Comment

No you don't.
                    In typical fashion you have a smart ass comment and nothing else to add.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      In typical fashion you have a smart ass comment and nothing else to add.
                      Free post? Sure I will take one.

Comment

I also have a few vids of some 440gr @ 1600fps we casted. It's a pretty stout load.
                        We just played it in the office................about a dozen times. My female bosnian coworker wants to shoot it. lol

Comment

I measured the factory trigger pull at 3lbs 7oz on the gun, there's not much else to do there, pretty impressive.

Comment

I measured the factory trigger pull at 3lbs 7oz on the gun, there's not much else to do there, pretty impressive.
                            Hard to beat those numbers. But I just know you are dying to take it apart and see what a hand cannon looks like inside. Don't be suprised if you crack it open and find a little marvin the martian with his hand on a big red button.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Hard to beat those numbers. But I just know you are dying to take it apart and see what a hand cannon looks like inside. Don't be suprised if you crack it open and find a little marvin the martian with his hand on a big red button.
                              Lol, I considered doing some stoning on the engagement angle but the break is near perfect, it would be a waste of time. I'll just spend more time working on the loads. The 440gr cast w/ GC didn't lead the bore at all but they are not grouping too well, I think I may have them a little too hard. Im going to have to heat treat them to get to a 15-16 BNH, quenching is too unpredictable.

Comment

Working...
                              X