F U Robert Gibbs, KTHXbi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F U Robert Gibbs, KTHXbi

Good riddance, you smarmy, condescending piece of shit.

On that note, what are the odds that the sap who replaces him is even more of an asshole?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Hopefully he gets hit by a bus.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      Good riddance, you smarmy, condescending piece of shit.

On that note, what are the odds that the sap who replaces him is even more of an asshole?
      You hit the nail right on the head. Politics aside, that guy was a prick.

Oh, and even odds on the replacement being ≥ Gibbs.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

They'll hire Kathy Griffin.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Dear Robert Gibbs,
          Please die in a fire.

Cordially,
          Your friends at DFWmustangs.net.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Comment

Gibbs knows what's coming. Biden's Chief of Staff left yesterday, now Gibbs. The rats are leaving the sinking SS Obammy...

Comment

Word is that Gibbs and Axelrod are going to kick off obama's 2012 campaign (Like Obama hasn't been in 2012 campaign mode since his 1st day on the job lol). Gibbs isn't gonna be able to sway any votes for obama. He'll be lucky to keep the ones that approve of his boss today, much less up to election day

Comment

Hmmm, I thought Gibbs had accepted the role of Keith Olbermann in the Hollywood production of "You're Wrong: The Keith Olbermann Story".
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Goodbye douche bag. Arrogant, smug dumb fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
                      Word is that Gibbs and Axelrod are going to kick off obama's 2012 campaign (Like Obama hasn't been in 2012 campaign mode since his 1st day on the job lol). Gibbs isn't gonna be able to sway any votes for obama. He'll be lucky to keep the ones that approve of his boss today, much less up to election day
                      That reminds me of the add I heard on k104 fly flipping thru stations on this last election day. I think the message was don't worry about names or what they did, just make sure and go vote Democratic. Silly idiotic sheeple. The scary thing was is that they did it. I guess the real message is that you can make the horse drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Hopefully he gets hit by a bus.
                        Im guessing he did along with a few others, the obama bus.

Comment

Working...
                        X