Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LenMar Motorsports is Hosting Dave Morgan’s Seminar on January 22- 23

LenMar Motorsports is Hosting Dave Morgan’s Seminar on January 22- 23

The drag racing off-season is pretty short in Texas. That’s why Gaylen Smith of LenMar Motorsports is glad to bring Dave Morgan and his seminar/workshop to the Dallas area.

“I like the idea of hosting Dave’s seminar because it’s a good way to take advantage of the short downtime period. The racers who listen to Dave’s advice will be much-better prepared for the new season and I think the seminar and workshop series can only improve our racing community,” Smith said.

Morgan added, “I expect a lot out of the Texans who attend my seminar. Considering how many tough heads-up racers there are here, I imagine they’re a pretty talented bunch and I bet we’ll get some great questions.”

The two-day event is actually a seminar, on Saturday, with a workshop on Sunday. Each day’s attendance is $85/day. Attendance at the seminar alone is accepted, but anyone wanting to attend the workshop must either attend the seminar on Saturday, or be a previous student from a past seminar.

To learn more about the seminar outline, please visit Dave’s website at www.davemorganseminars.com. You can also use the opportunity to view photos from past workshops by scrolling to the bottom of the home page. You can also read testimonials from former students. There is even a self-test you can take to discover whether or not you need the seminar.

You can register online or call Dave at 567-242-9779.
Working...
X