Biggest loser style comp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest loser style comp.

I just wanna know any of your (FATTENING UP) tips. I have to weigh in next Monday, and want to be as heavy as I possibly can. The contest is based on percentage weight loss and I have known about the contest for about a month and have put on a good amount of weight in the meantime. I really just want to know the finishing touches I can do as I am looking to drop about 30lbs over the 2 month competition. Currently I weigh in at 212 or so and am bloated like a before pic on a supplement testimonial. Any legitimate advice for last second weight gain would be great. I haven't touched cardio and have been hitting sets with no more than 8 reps and plan on a few pre game pizza garden trips. I am currently sweating cokes and saturated fats.

Some dude drank 13lbs of water right before the weigh in one season.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Just eat some of that Papa John's garlic butter sauce with each meal...that oughta do it!

Comment

Go chug a gallon of egg nog! It should still be available!

Comment

just drink a shitload of milk or eggnog before the weigh in. That should be pretty heavy.

Comment

Sounds like you're more concerned with winning a contest, than losing weight and being healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              Sounds like you're more concerned with winning a contest, than losing weight and being healthy.
              All jokes aside I couldn't agree more.

Comment

and your point? he asked how to gain weight before a contest not for you to preach to him about his lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  and your point? he asked how to gain weight before a contest not for you to preach to him about his lifestyle
                  Giving my opinion is preaching? Gaining as much weight as possible, when you're already fat, is not healthy. Do you think otherwise?

He posted it online (in the pumping iron forum no less), if you don't want to hear what other people think, don't post your business on the interwebz.

Comment

Oh and to keep this on topic, and to really be helpful, go eat a bucket of lard.

Comment

he said he currently weighs 212, and would like to drop 30 pounds in two months

So he's "already fat" and "not healthy", but you have no clue really if he is or isn't by his previous statements.

He asked how to weigh the most before a contest so he could get the most weight loss by the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        he said he currently weighs 212, and would like to drop 30 pounds in two months

So he's "already fat" and "not healthy", but you have no clue really if he is or isn't by his previous statements.

He asked how to weigh the most before a contest so he could get the most weight loss by the end of it.
                        Skinny people don't enter weight loss contests and say they wanna lose 30 lbs LOL. Seriously?

Comment

I know the OP. The guy isn't fat. He's bulky. What's so bad about entering a contest to win?
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                            I know the OP. The guy isn't fat. He's bulky. What's so bad about entering a contest to win?
                            I never said it was bad, I said his focus seemed to be on winning, and not losing weight or being healthy since he's binging. Then Silverback got all butthurt.

I stand by my statements, loading up on sodas and saturated fats does not lead me to believe the OP is a model of fitness and nutrition. Not saying I am, just giving my $.02.

Comment

I never said it was bad, I said his focus seemed to be on winning, and not losing weight or being healthy since he's binging. Then Silverback got all butthurt.

I stand by my statements, loading up on sodas and saturated fats does not lead me to believe the OP is a model of fitness and nutrition. Not saying I am, just giving my $.02.

I am 216 as of right now with about 15 percent body fat. It is probably the biggest I have been since playing football. But I can put money on just about anything you would like to challenge as far as fitness goes. I am very strong, fast, and can do anything better than most. I am very confident in my ability and as far as the nutrition goes, what will make you gain weight like a fatty ? EAT LIKE A FATTY . I have no problem dropping the lbs and this is the first time I have gone off the deep end trying to eat everything in sight just to gain weight but I have also changed my rep ranges to only lower end sets and reps. I am VERY knowledgeable when it comes to fitness,but was just looking for some last minute tips to gain a few extra lbs. I usually walk around at about 195-200lbs with roughly 10-12% body fat with little to no diet.

As far as my nutrition goes, I can eat whatever I want and not really get "FAT" If I want to shred up then that is where the fitness model/cutting diet comes into play, even then if I cut out soda I stay looking good,I am sorry that you were mislead by 212 being fat I guess if I was 5'5'' or a woman, or had little to no muscle,maybe but at 5'11'' not so much.

The weight gain to me is comparable to wrestlers/mma fighters losing 10-15lbs just days before their match/fight. Just a competitive edge IMO.

...as you were saying tho.......

Comment

Working...
                              X