Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, no Vince Young thread??

the Haters be slackin in here

What's worth discussing about that dumbass? The writing was on the wall 5 weeks ago when he threw his yearly temper tantrum and the Titans said enough, finally.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Yea, not a big surprise here. the only real discussion is how long it will take Jerry Jones to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Yea, not a big surprise here. the only real discussion is how long it will take Jerry Jones to sign him.
        Fuck that!!

Comment

5 teams that should look at Vince Young article!!

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
            5 teams that should look at Vince Young article!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/p...urn=nfl-301763
            uhh, that is an article about wade phillips.

Comment

I just hope he goes to a team where the coach actually WANTS him.

say what you will, but he's a winning QB in the NFL at 30-17. And nobody can argue that

Comment

Sure he's a crybaby, but I'll take Young over Romo anyday. At least Vince seems like he wants to win, and gets pissed when he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post

say what you will, but he's a winning QB in the NFL at 30-17. And nobody can argue that

HIS ATTITUDE and work ethic is the reason nobody wants him. That is nobody's fault but his own....
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    Sure he's a crybaby, but I'll take Young over Romo anyday. At least Vince seems like he wants to win, and gets pissed when he doesn't.
                    LMGDAO!!! Stick to what you know, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post

its all about additude and his work ethic. Ive heard that he dosent have that and thats why Fisher dosent want him. That and he also dosent make good decisions like the fight at the nightclub in Dallas last summer.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        LMGDAO!!! Stick to what you know, buddy.
                        LOL these are all quotes from Tony Romo. Do you really think a leader of a football team should say these things?

Originally posted by Tony Romo
                        •(Regarding moving forward, next year) "We're going to try to get back in the playoffs and try to win the Super Bowl. That's all you can do. If we don't...OK. If we do...OK."
                        •"I've had a lot worse happen to me than a loss in a sporting event, that's for sure. If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, then I've led a pretty good life."
                        •(In response to how he gets over a tough loss) "I wake up tomorrow and keep living."

Comment

Somebody will get him pretty quick. 98 QB rating, 10 TD's and 3 INT's. He's a pain in the ass, but he'll have a job in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            LOL these are all quotes from Tony Romo. Do you really think a leader of a football team should say these things?
                            Do I agree with them? Sure do, but the message could have been delivered differently. Some people just aren't excitable. Some people don't deal well with media, some people say the wrong things at the wrong time. Some people don't think fully before they speak. NONE of which has to do with their effectiveness as a QB.

Yes, I'd like somebody with fire as well. Romo doesn't have that fire. We all know this. But to say you'd rather have VY? LMFAO! That's just ignorant. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion.

I mean, if you would rather have a QB that has ZERO work ethic, a SHITTY attitude, one who drives around threatening suicide because he was benched due to poor play, and starts fights over someone giving him the upside down horns sign, you go right ahead. NONE of that makes a QB better than what we currently have. NONE of that is wanted, or needed here in Dallas. I hear Pacman is playing in the NFL again. Perhaps you'd be better suited as a Bengals fan.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Do I agree with them? Sure do, but the message could have been delivered differently. Some people just aren't excitable. Some people don't deal well with media, some people say the wrong things at the wrong time. Some people don't think fully before they speak. NONE of which has to do with their effectiveness as a QB.

Yes, I'd like somebody with fire as well. Romo doesn't have that fire. We all know this. But to say you'd rather have VY? LMFAO! That's just ignorant. But hey, you're entitled to your opinion.

I mean, if you would rather have a QB that has ZERO work ethic, a SHITTY attitude, one who drives around threatening suicide because he was benched due to poor play, and starts fights over someone giving him the upside down horns sign, you go right ahead. NONE of that makes a QB better than what we currently have. NONE of that is wanted, or needed here in Dallas. I hear Pacman is playing in the NFL again. Perhaps you'd be better suited as a Bengals fan.
                              Your buddy Jeff Fisher is on the ropes. With a 6-10 record, he might keep his job, but must revamp his entire staff. You still a big defender of his?

Comment

Working...
                              X