CHL Class 1/15 at Cabelas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHL Class 1/15 at Cabelas?

At Cabela's by Crossfire Training? I'll be there, just wondering if anyone else here signed up for this one? Been putting it off for 2 years, should have done it long ago.

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
    At Cabela's by Crossfire Training? I'll be there, just wondering if anyone else here signed up for this one? Been putting it off for 2 years, should have done it long ago.
    On their website it showed to be booked up or I was gonna try and go.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

yea me too, i tried to sign up for it and full.

Comment

I can get both of y'all in a class Jan 15th. My friend Sgt McGuire, Ft Worth PD. $95, class is in Ft Worth.
        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
          I can get both of y'all in a class Jan 15th. My friend Sgt McGuire, Ft Worth PD. $95, class is in Ft Worth.
          Put me down. What do you need from me to reserve me a seat?

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Put me down. What do you need from me to reserve me a seat?
            I just called him and he has open seats.

817-475-6413

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I just called him and he has open seats.

817-475-6413

www.safeshot.com
              I will call him right now. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I will call him right now. thanks
                Tell him Sgt. Boykin sent you.

Comment

This is who I used and will use for my renewal.

Comment

sgt. Mcguire's class is awesome. Really nice guy. You will learn a lot.
                    David

1986 GT

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      yea me too, i tried to sign up for it and full.
                      if you end up at SGT McGuire's course on the 15th I will be there. Look for the guy with no hair and a goatee wearing a black sweatshirt.

Comment

Working...
                      X