Getting ready to start reloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready to start reloading

Me and a buddy decided to go halves on a progressive and set it up at his shop so we got what will be the bench set up tonight. Not much but its progress.

My first bit of advice would be to find some way to secure that thing to a wall. You are going to want a VERY sturdy platform with that progressive. Have fun with it man.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty solid, we were standing on the work surface hanging the light, damn thing is built like a tank. Best part about it is I'm only into it for $20 as it sits!

Comment

It might be a tank but trust him, you'll want to anchor it. When you start full length resizing rifle brass, you can move that bench around quite a bit. I have a large solid wood bench that weighs around 400lbs and it still moves when I FL resize

Comment

I thought mine was solid, but when I'd go to push the handle in to prime I'd find myself holding onto the press to give a little counter torque. I finally after about 2 years took the advice of some of my buds and anchored my bench to 3 studs in two different spots and I'm kicking myself in the ass for not doing it two years ago. Just trying to pass on a little bit of my experience man.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Gotcha! That went straight over my head, obviously. I'm not sure how we'll do it at this point but I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Comment

Working...
            X