Rex Ryan is still an arrogant toolbag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex Ryan is still an arrogant toolbag

He's still made from the New England ass whipping his team received at the hand of Tom Brady. LOL

Updated Jan 6, 2011 8:34 PM ET
    FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP)

Rex Ryan tweaked Tom Brady while he praised Peyton Manning.

The New York Jets coach said Thursday that ''nobody'' studies like Manning, the Indianapolis Colts quarterback whom Ryan's team faces in a first-round playoff matchup Saturday night. Nope, not even the New England Patriots quarterback.

''I know Brady thinks he does,'' Ryan said. ''I think there's a little more help from (Bill) Belichick with Brady than there is with Peyton Manning.''

If the Jets (11-5) beat the Colts (10-6) in Indianapolis, they would next play Brady, Belichick and the Patriots (14-2) next Sunday at Foxborough, Mass. Ryan's zinger would certainly add to an already tense rivalry.

First thing's first, and that's trying to get past Manning and the Colts. Ryan, who never shies from saying what's on his mind, was asked what it's like being a great defensive coach going against such a talented quarterback.

''It's not just a coach on the field,'' he said. ''You give the coaching community too much credit. This guy is one of the best quarterbacks in the history of the game. He is one of the smartest guys. It's not just a coach dialing up plays. He dials his own plays up.''

Ryan knows firsthand how tough Manning can be. Since 2005, when Ryan became Baltimore's defensive coordinator, the Colts are 5-1 - including last year's AFC championship game - and Manning has 12 touchdown passes and only two interceptions against him.

''The guy is tremendous,'' Ryan said. ''There is no one else like this guy in the league.''

Ryan said Manning is so good, he can go into each play with three options and end up coming up with a fourth. Manning's ability to take a defense and exploit its weaknesses defies even anything coach Jim Caldwell, senior offensive assistant Tom Moore or former coach Tony Dungy have taught him over the years.

''Tom Moore has done a great job with him forever, Caldwell and Tony Dungy and things like that,'' Ryan said, ''but it's Peyton Manning. That's who it is.''

wow, Ive never been that made

Comment

Lol

Comment

here is my Jets game scenario.

the jets are behind by 6 points and they are driving down the field for the winning score.

first and goal at the Indy 10 yard line and they get 2 yards on a running play.

second and goal from the 8, Dirty Sanchez passes to a back out in the left flat for 4 yards.

third and goal from the 4, incomplete in the end zone.

Fourth and goal from the 4, Dirty Sanchez does the same play as on second down but to the other side. the back breaks a tackle and heads towards the endzone but he is tackled short of the goal line by...............................

2 feet.

poor rex ryan
        95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
          here is my Jets game scenario.

the jets are behind by 6 points and they are driving down the field for the winning score.

first and goal at the Indy 10 yard line and they get 2 yards on a running play.

second and goal from the 8, Dirty Sanchez passes to a back out in the left flat for 4 yards.

third and goal from the 4, incomplete in the end zone.

Fourth and goal from the 4, Dirty Sanchez does the same play as on second down but to the other side. the back breaks a tackle and heads towards the endzone but he is tackled short of the goal line by...............................

2 feet.

poor rex ryan
          I really don't think it will be a close game at all and I hate the colts

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            I really don't think it will be a close game at all and I hate the colts
            you didn't get it.
            95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Originally posted by openroadracer View Post
              you didn't get it.
              ahh i just reread it and lol at 2 feet

Comment

Working...
              X