Picked this up today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked this up today

Sold my 10/22 and Sigma for a decent profit, so I decided to spend some of it on this:

Marlin 336W 30-30

Good upgrade.

Comment

Nice!! funny story, I was at the deer lease and another guy was there with his wife in the enclosed tower stand. I hear a shot and it sounded like he hit the feeder then I hear a scream. I head over there and he was unloading his lever action 30 30 and blew a hole in the top of the stand right beside his wife.

Comment

Damn Matt thats real nice.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Good brush gun.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I have been seriously wanting a lever gun for the past few months! That's badass I'm jealous now

Comment

you dont NEED that Matt.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would shoot that thing like the rifleman.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I inherited one from my grandfather. Love it.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I bought one in October and haven't shot it yet.
                    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Also picked this guy up this afternoon.

Browning Stalker, 300 min mag with the Boss muzzle brake system and a Simmons Whitetail Scope 6.5-20X50

Basicallly got both rifles for what I sold the Sigma and 10/22 for
                      Last edited by Silverback; 01-14-2013, 09:26 AM.

Comment

I'm assuming thats a synthetic stock? Looks kickass and the scope is tits. You my friends stepped in shit and and came out smelling like a bushel of roses...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yeah, I fell ass backwards into a hell of a deal on both.

Comment

Working...
                          X