A little progress on my AR build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little progress on my AR build

So I got a complete lower a few weeks back, and then ordered some upper parts from Red X and from Legion Firearms. Well, my first order from Red X came in today and I got my upper receiver and charging handle. I am still waiting on my second order for my barrel from them, as well as my BCG from Legion. I already had my BUIS that I got from Amazon so I just threw them on the upper for now. I still need a gas block, gas tube, comp/flash hider, and FF hand guard to complete the gun.

Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

danngggg that's the shortest SBR I've ever seen. How are those canted sights? For the money I would expect them to be made out of cardboard You can't lose on those. What barrel are you waiting on? I like the Red-X uppers with the engraved T-marks and logo, real quality upper.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

lol, shhhhh!!!! I don't have my paper work yet!

I am waiting on the SS 16in M4 barrel, this one. http://shop.redxarms.com/16-STAINLES...-M4-BARREL.htm

The sights are pretty good, I plan to run a scope so I figured I would go with these right off the bat. Also, the rear aperture has two rings, one with a large hole and one with a small, just flip it forwards or back to change it. They are supposedly a blatant rip off of the Dueck Defense sights which are like $230 and these were $35 shipped.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        danngggg that's the shortest SBR I've ever seen. How are those canted sights? For the money I would expect them to be made out of cardboard You can't lose on those. What barrel are you waiting on? I like the Red-X uppers with the engraved T-marks and logo, real quality upper.
        I've been running them on my 3 gun AR for quite a while. They have held up very good. My only complaint is that the bolt head (flat head screwdriver) slot is pretty shallow, and it's hard to get it TIGHT without jacking up the bolt.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
          I've been running them on my 3 gun AR for quite a while. They have held up very good. My only complaint is that the bolt head (flat head screwdriver) slot is pretty shallow, and it's hard to get it TIGHT without jacking up the bolt.
          These actually came with allen head cap screws... but they suck donkey balls cause the front sight screw started to strip just by me trying to tighten it. So it isn't on there tight right now, and when I get the rest of the rifle built I will get some good hardware screws for the front and back. Maybe I can find a torx head or something...

Stevo

Comment

If you can get it real tight, threadlock
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
            X