Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Got to try a can on for size! - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got to try a can on for size!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to try a can on for size!

My buddy has the exact can that I've got on order. It threads over the muzzle brake. We went shooting the other day and he let me run a few mags through it. Not sure it was worth it, lol. Now I REALLY want mine.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Very nice! Any POI change with the can added?
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

That is a sexy gun!
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
        Very nice! Any POI change with the can added?
        I didn't put enough rounds through it to really tell you. BUT, from my last dope at the range that I was shooting, it looks like it shifted vertical a bit. But I changed a few things and it was about 30 degrees warmer.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          That is a sexy gun!
          Thanks man, and my gun isn't nearly as awesome as your avatar, lol.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
            I didn't put enough rounds through it to really tell you. BUT, from my last dope at the range that I was shooting, it looks like it shifted vertical a bit. But I changed a few things and it was about 30 degrees warmer.
            That's one of the main reasons I haven't ordered a can since I'm trying to figure out which yields the least POI change. I had narrowed it down to a Thunderbeast and Tigershark since they advertise very little to no POI change.

Comment

Where you shooting subs through it? I was shocked at how quiet FFrich's YHM can was with subs on his 700AIC gun. Then when I shot CJ's .300 with the Arbiter, I was sold on it for my 700 also.

That's one of the main reasons I haven't ordered a can since I'm trying to figure out which yields the least POI change. I had narrowed it down to a Thunderbeast and Tigershark since they advertise very little to no POI change.
              POI change suppressed over non suppressed is easily calculated into the DOPE of the gun combination anyways. Just like you are gonna have DOPE change for subsonic to supersonic rounds. As long as POI is consistant with groups I would not worry about it.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

My arbiter has zero poi shift. That is their primary selling point for the arbiters. A lot of guys on snipers hide target shoot with them, that's what turned me on to SAS to begin with. 90% of the time a poi shift is the result of the threading, I send all my target rifles to SAS to have them threaded with the tomb to ensure its 100% concentric and straight.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What rifle is that? All I can tell is there is an accuracy international stock on it lol

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    My arbiter has zero poi shift. That is their primary selling point for the arbiters. A lot of guys on snipers hide target shoot with them, that's what turned me on to SAS to begin with. 90% of the time a poi shift is the result of the threading, I send all my target rifles to SAS to have them threaded with the tomb to ensure its 100% concentric and straight.
                    Yeah, like I said, I didn't put enough rounds through it to tell you confidently. I shot one 5 shot group at 200 and forgot to dial my scope in. Then I put the can on and dialed my scope. I shot two more strings and that was it. My groups were a little high, but I didn't shoot any groups with the proper scope setting without the can to check the POI shift. Maybe if I'm real nice to my buddy, he'll let me put a few more groups through it!

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                    What rifle is that? All I can tell is there is an accuracy international stock on it lol
                    Yeah, it's an AICS with the viperskins on it. But the actual barreled action is a trued 700 action with a muller works barrel on it. Chambered in 260. I had a build thread on it in the other sub forum.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      That throws them at the top of the list then since their price ishard to beat.

Comment

That throws them at the top of the list then since their price ishard to beat.
                        Hit up Jeff, his price on the Arbiter is impossible to beat. Should have mine on order through him the first of the month.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Jeff at Mile High? Isn't that the only dealer for them?

Comment

Jeff at Mile High? Isn't that the only dealer for them?
                            I don't think that Jeff works at MHSA, but I dealt with Jayme at MHSA and she has been great to deal with. Good price too!
                            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                              Yeah, like I said, I didn't put enough rounds through it to tell you confidently. I shot one 5 shot group at 200 and forgot to dial my scope in. Then I put the can on and dialed my scope. I shot two more strings and that was it. My groups were a little high, but I didn't shoot any groups with the proper scope setting without the can to check the POI shift. Maybe if I'm real nice to my buddy, he'll let me put a few more groups through it!

Yeah, it's an AICS with the viperskins on it. But the actual barreled action is a trued 700 action with a muller works barrel on it. Chambered in 260. I had a build thread on it in the other sub forum.
                              I want to do something like that with a Remington 700 in .308

Edit: can you link the build thread please

Edit: found it. sick gun man
                              Last edited by Guest; 01-15-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X