Precision/Target Rifle pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precision/Target Rifle pics

How about a precision/target rifle thread. I know a few of us have them and enjoy the target and long range stuff. I have two that I feel fall into this category.

Here is my 7mm-08 Ackley Improved it's a trued 700 with a Krieger #19 contour sitting in a Manners T5A with their mini Chassis system that uses Accuracy International style mags. Running a NightForce scope with MOA style reticle and matching adjustments.

Also have a 22-250 that was my grandfather's he built back in the late 50's/early 60's on a Remington built 1903A3 action set in a custom laminate stock. I removed the fixed 4x Leupold a few years ago and replaced it with a Bushnell Elite 4200 4-16x50. I'll have to post pictures of it later as I don't have any recent ones.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

I've just recently posted some pics, but I'll populate this thread with some! Good looking rifle by the way!

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

That is one sick looking rifle

Comment

Here is 22-250 I spoke of earlier. Only modds since it was built was the new scope/base and a new recoil pad since the old whiteline was falling apart. It was built back when the cartridge was still in wildcat form and known as 22 Var.

Comment

Pretty cool rifle. Crazy how far things have come in a few (or many) years. Is that scope "period correct" with the build? What is it?
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

No it had this antique Leupold on it from the late 60's, it's a fixed 4x with the German style reticle.

Comment

That's awesome man.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Will be following this thread. Very nice gents!

Comment

I'll get some pictures of my BR .22 up, soon, and my DMR/SPR AR build.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Savage 10FCP .308 in HS Precision stock with Sightron 8-32x56 glass.

Comment

That's one wicked scope on that savage lol. How's the "buck?" Hot the shoulder pretty hard?

Comment

Newb here, came over for the blackguns group buy!

I've been shooting long range matches for the last couple of years. here are my last 3 set ups.

The one in GAP camo is my recent one, built by Accurate Ordnance.

Pierce Action
                        Pierce 20moa Base
                        Timney 510
                        Brux 11 Twist, Sendero Contour, 20", 5/8x24" TPI
                        APA Little Bastard Brake
                        Manners MCS-T4 w/ Mini chassis.
                        Bushnell HDMR w/ G2
                        Badger Rings
                        Versa-pod w. Versapod Mount
                        Tab Sling

Comment

Nice rifle! Is that scope a 35mm tube?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

From top to bottom .

34mm Bushnell HDMR
                            34mm Premier Heritage tactical
                            30mm Nightforce F1

Also top to bottom
                            Built by Accurate Ordnance on a Pierce action .308
                            Built by G.A. Precision on a Surgeon Action 6.5 Creedmoor
                            Built by Matt Parry on a Custom Remington Action 6.5 Creedmoor.

Comment

Nice looking rifles! Welcome to the board. You'll find this is a "different" group of guys than you might normally find, but it's a good group of guys.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X