Buffer tube locking nut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffer tube locking nut

Does anyone have an extra Buffer Tube Castle Nut ? The one I received from PSA is too small. Tube screws into receiver fine, however the castle nut
    does not. I do not want to damage the tube. (seems way too small for the tube)

I have some extra spring kits and pins that I will trade ya for it?

Or be happy to buy it.

Randy
    Last edited by likeitfast55; 01-15-2013, 11:10 PM.

Call PSA, and ask to exchange it.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Did that Yale. Trying to speed things up a bit.

R

Comment

PSA is still having problems with their barrel nuts? This has been an ongoing problem for 3 years with them. Just last weekend I had a friend bring over one which had the threads cut crooked.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          PSA is still having problems with their barrel nuts? This has been an ongoing problem for 3 years with them. Just last weekend I had a friend bring over one which had the threads cut crooked.
          After closer inspection, that is exactly what is wrong with this nut CJ. PSA answered my e-mail this morning (shocked-quick response). Mailing it today!
          WOW.

Comment

I should also mention they have a history of sending back screwed up nuts also.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Dammit, thanks CJ. Oxymoron. (screwed up nuts!)

Comment

CJ, the castle nut is fine. The buffer tube is .02 too large. Is this a military tube? I was told that civi tubes are .02 smaller. BS or what? PSA sent me the wrong tube. It seems like it.

Have you ever heard of this? The tube also is a bit thicker and heavier than my other ones. Not much but a few grams.

Comment

What does the end of the tube look like? The Civ one has a slant IIRC. And it's bigger. I'll find the spec, but I'd bet it's more that .02".
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Here ya go:

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                    X