No announcement yet.

Im Looking For Work(Manufacturing/CNC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Looking For Work(Manufacturing/CNC)

So decided to move up here from HOUSTON.. Have family in Arlington and figured it would be easy finding a job up here... But no luck so far.

I have been in the Oil Field since I was 18 in Production Facilitys. I have ran alot of CNC Lathes Setup Program etc.. I just left GE OIL and Gas.. I know bad move but I wanted to move up here and Get custody of my Son back so Had to do it.

Ive been around the old website since 02 so im not no newbie just really never posted that often so any help would really appreciated.. I do have a clean background and can pass a drug test.. Good References

No I dont have no naked pictures of a girlfriend cause she dont exist ... FYI

An ex girlfriend will do.

Comment

good lead on good job = good pics

Comment

man, There is a place on the way to my house from my shop, they have a sign up looking for a CNC operator. Ill grab the name/number this weekend and post it up.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It seems like I've seen some manufacturing/machining jobs on indeed.com Can't remember where and specific location. All local to DF/W I check several job sites daily, if I come across something I'll post it up
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Thanks guys.. I applied to all the ones from indeed already.. Mostly Temp Companys which isnt always bad but I havent heard nothing yet.

Thanks for keeping an eye out

Comment

No problem I job hunt the first 8 months of every year, trying to get out of retail management

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Any leads?? Im about to go crazy sitting here..

Comment

Originally posted by dozar21 View Post
                  Any leads?? Im about to go crazy sitting here..
                  I found the name of that place that had the sign up.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Try Oilstates in Arlington off 157. I worked there a year and left 'cause I didn't wan't anymore overtime.

Wanted to race more.

Website is the ONLY way in to start.

Comment

Working...
                    X