Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what just showed up on my doorstep.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what just showed up on my doorstep.......

Sorry guys, just wanted to brag a little. I'll update you guys when I use it.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Holy fuck now we are getting serious.

Comment

Very nice! What did that run you?
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Nice popcorn machine

Comment

what exactly im i looking at?
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Annealing machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              Holy fuck now we are getting serious.
              That is word for word what I was going to post.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

LOL, ran about $500 with the extra wheel for .223. Hmmmmm. If anybody wants to send some brass this way, I'd be happy to practice with it!
                Last edited by slowyellow; 01-17-2013, 04:18 PM.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Oh, and there is a slight possibility that it really only cost me $20 for the extra wheel and the rest of it was free......Merry X-mas to me!
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                    LOL, ran about $500 with the extra wheel for .223. Hmmmmm. If anybody wants to send some brass this way, I'd be happy to practice with it!
                    Not too bad. I've pondered the idea of building my own but have never gotten around to it, thus I just do it by hand with a drill.

Comment

i don't know what that is. can it make a frozen margarita?

Comment

That looks like a Giraud, I'm looking to invest in one of their .50BMG trimmers.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It is a Giraud. Pretty slick setup IMO. Does their BMG trimmer work with everything else?
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                            It is a Giraud. Pretty slick setup IMO. Does their BMG trimmer work with everything else?
                            It does, it's just a lot more powerful. I want to use it to trim .223 to .300blk in a split second. Their standard trimmer isn't up to that kind of trimming.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Do you have a dillon power trimmer? I'm a pretty big fan of mine.
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                              X