Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will liberal greenies want border control now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will liberal greenies want border control now?

Arizona started up a new website to track/make public the amount of trash the migrating illegals leave behind.
    The collection and disposal of waste in remote areas along Arizona's 370-mile border with Mexico poses difficult challenges. An estimated more than 2,000 tons of trash is discarded annually in Arizona's borderlands.
    So...they should be for border control just because of the trash, right?

Last edited by GhostTX; 01-07-2011, 10:51 AM.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

I'm pretty angry with the left wing over border security. They don't want to secure the border, but they'll use gun crime in Mexico as an excuse to go after firearms rights. It's total bullshit.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      I'm pretty angry with the left wing over border security. They don't want to secure the border, but they'll use gun crime in Mexico as an excuse to go after firearms rights. It's total bullshit.
      The entire left is a contradiction. Why would the same party that backs union labor, also back illegals working for $8 an hour? Why would union members back the left?

Comment

They'll be in favor of whatever helps destroy this country.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          The entire left is a contradiction. Why would the same party that backs union labor, also back illegals working for $8 an hour? Why would union members back the left?
          I've been saying that for years. If something comes out of a liberal's mouth, ever, its a direct contradiction to what came out of his mouth last week. And the thing is, he's so stupid he'll never realize it.

Comment

Working...
          X