I figured I should show this someday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I figured I should show this someday

I have had these for a while, but I never really took any pictures other than of the serial numbers. The two big ones are .50AE Desert Eagle 25th Anniversary Editions. Each is 1 of 250 made. The little one is my girlfriends daily carry: a Micro Desert Eagle .380. It is funny to see the two next to each other.

Pretty pimp! Trade you 6 pmags and 87 .22lr rounds, I'll meet you

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Pretty pimp! Trade you 6 pmags and 87 .22lr rounds, I'll meet you

Comment

That's something different, and good looking for sure. Pretty cool collectors item IMO.

Comment

Does it say Desert eagle .50 on it?

Comment

One of my dream pistols.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              It's on the left-hand side of the gun. Look at the one to the bottom and right. ".50AE is at the fromt of the slide, and "Desert Eagle" is above and in front of the trigger guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                It's on the left-hand side of the gun. Look at the one to the bottom and right. ".50AE is at the fromt of the slide, and "Desert Eagle" is above the trigger.

Lol. Its from the movie Snatch.

Comment

Very nice!
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

That is sweet dude!
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I tried to get sequential ones, but the only guy that had them wanted $5k each. So I figured any two would do!

Also, the coins are 1oz of silver with gold clad on the top. The pistols have gold on them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        greatness
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivz4NA4zHzQ[/ame]
                        satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

How do you like that micro? I really like how they look over the other small .380's on the market. I read a comparison article about 5 tiny little 380s. A kel-tec, the ruger LCP, the micro eagle and a few others. I was pretty bummed to see the micro eagle finishing up in nearly last place. I still want one though. Looks like a little rhino.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                            How do you like that micro? I really like how they look over the other small .380's on the market. I read a comparison article about 5 tiny little 380s. A kel-tec, the ruger LCP, the micro eagle and a few others. I was pretty bummed to see the micro eagle finishing up in nearly last place. I still want one though. Looks like a little rhino.
                            Trigger pull is super hard and it is a tiny bit heavy being an all metal gun. Otherwise I love it. Every time I squeeze the trigger it goes bang. It is large enough to fit well in your hand, yet small enough to hide anywhere. I always bring it to our GTGs and people seem to like it.

In terms of fit and finish, it is super awesome. This is one of the tightest .380 subs I have ever held, if not the tightest. Super easy to tear down and clean as well. I would not buy it if you wanted to shoot at anything past self defense range. It can get uncomfortable quickly at the range due to the size. It is so thin that it puts a lot of pressure on your hand after a mag or two. My girlfriend carries it daily and love its.

Comment

Did you get them from Saddam Husein's private collection????

Comment

Working...
                              X