Got this before the madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got this before the madness

I was lucky and got this a week before all the madness kicked in, figured I would share it.

LWRC M6A2 5.56, still gonna add a EOtech on it but probably leave it stock.

FA? Just see the burst/FA fire selector and wondering if it's all show/no go or enabled.

Comment

been trying to find that out but pretty sure enabled

Comment

good looking rifle.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GasHuffinKustoms View Post
          been trying to find that out but pretty sure enabled
          Do you have a tax stamp?

Edit: Let me rephrase that. If it has burst or Full-Auto you would need a tax stamp. If it does have that ability, and you don't have a stamp, please don't post that.
          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Slow06, not new to guns but new to AR's. Not sure what your talking about, i assume its on the gun? or paper work? little help

Comment

Slow06, not new to guns but new to AR's. Not sure what your talking about, i assume its on the gun? or paper work? little help
              He is trying to say that, you do not have a FA or full auto or burst gun. The selector switch should not move past the 90* position.

Tax stamp = ATF approval to own a FA gun
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

my bad

Comment

Without shooting it I'm sure somebody that knew could look at it and tell you, but I don't know the exact difference in the fire control group.

In that case I'll just go ahead and say that you don't have burst or full auto. If you got it legally you would know, because you would have waited 6 months or so to get your Tax Stamp back.

Along with other items, guns that fire multiple rounds with 1 pull of the trigger are regulated by the National Firearms Act and require filing paperwork with the ATF showing you paid your $200 Tax.

Also that weapon would have cost you quite a bit more than a standard AR if it had that ability, and it would have been manufactured before 1986.
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                  -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I knew the gun wasent a full auto or burst round i just read the question wrong honestly, just unfamiler about if you could make it full auto or what regulations and process and if it was even possible. I fucked up and read the questions wrong but no its not FA but has the FA stamp 180* on selecter swith but it only goes 90*. sorry

Comment

Oh it can easily be made to fire FA

Comment

IMO, FA is worthless on an anything besides a SAW, MG, or sub MG, so who cares.

Edit: Nice looking rifle btw

Comment

Working...
                        X