Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotton Bowl

Gig'em Aggies. That is all.

Sorry Dr. Dave, your tigers are going down.....

Well fuck, now you went and jinxed them. I hate the aggies but I guess I'd rather see them win.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Well fuck, now you went and jinxed them. I hate the aggies but I guess I'd rather see them win.
      Same here.

Comment

Lol! They had momentum in the first quarter, good game so far.

Too many damn picks though.

Comment

LSU sucks
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            LSU sucks
            I concur.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              Gig'em Aggies. That is all.

Sorry Dr. Dave, your tigers are going down.....
              Really? Lookin good from where I am sitting!

Comment

I concur.
                If we suck and we're beating you guys, what does that say about the Faggies?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Really? Lookin good from where I am sitting!
                  Ha, looks like someone informed the ags they were in a bowl game after the 1st quarter.
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Faggies really suck, UT really really really sucked. this year!

Comment

Games not over yet junior. Haters gonna hate. Besides, the Aggie band would kick your pussy ass band's ass!!!!

Comment

That was a nice onside attempt, but they've got nothing left.

Shit. I tried rooting for this team but I can't remember when they had a chance in hell. Ah well, i'll go back to the NHL network now.

You win this one, Dave. Now blow up your avatar. I'll dig up a sleazy pick of an aggie chick.

Comment

That was a nice onside attempt, but they've got nothing left.

Shit. I tried rooting for this team but I can't remember when they had a chance in hell. Ah well, i'll go back to the NHL network now.

You win this one, Dave. Now blow up your avatar. I'll dig up a sleazy pick of an aggie chick.
                          That was a gimme game. I wanted them to be in the Sugar Bowl. Arkansas caught us on a bad day. And they went and let the SEC down.

Comment

Aggies did good against a REALLY good LSU team.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Games not over yet junior. Haters gonna hate. Besides, the Aggie band would kick your pussy ass band's ass!!!!
                              Says the guy that started this thread talking shit about LSU. Lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                              X