X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Exorcism

I'm watching it, hope its good.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

It was completely weak. I wasted $2 from the pirated DVD I bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      It was completely weak. I wasted $2 from the pirated DVD I bought.
      Well, we'll see if my $1 will be wasted then.
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

It's worth a buck. There are some creepy parts, but it's definitely nothing compared to the original Exorcist.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I thought it was OK. I thought the Exorcism of Emily Rose was better. The Dominion was pretty hard core. However, nothing beats in my mind the Directors Edition Cut of The Exorcist 1973.

Comment

Well the ending blew. Scratch that, the whole movie sucked. I havent seen the exorcism of Emily Rose nor the exorcist.

Comment

The Exorcist is legitimately scary. Emily Rose is pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Well the ending blew. Scratch that, the whole movie sucked. I havent seen the exorcism of Emily Rose nor the exorcist.
                It's like they tacked on an ending after the exorcism stuff was done....

Once again, more crap...

Nothing can touch the original Exorcist... classic, legitimately creepy piece of work...

Comment

Saw it in the theater..was disappointed.
                  sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Ok, I've seen snippets of the exorcism and thought it looked cheesy. If I watch it all will I end up liking it??? I've got a feeling I might not.

Comment

I haven't seen this, and probably won't. I can tell you that when "The Excorcist" came out, it blew everybody's shit away. Remember, it was 1973. Hell, the Catholic church didn't even know whether to support it or not. I was 13, and I had nightmare's for a month after seeing it.

Comment

eehh it was ok

Comment

Watched it last night. I thought it was funny how he pretended to do an exorcism with all the props he had. Other than that I didnt really care for it.
                          1997 viper gts
                          1986 turbo mustang
                          1987 Buick grand national
                          1972 nova

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            I haven't seen this, and probably won't. I can tell you that when "The Excorcist" came out, it blew everybody's shit away. Remember, it was 1973. Hell, the Catholic church didn't even know whether to support it or not. I was 13, and I had nightmare's for a month after seeing it.
                            See it just doesn't appeal to me. I'm sure ill find it cheesy and boring. It won't hold up to some of the good ones I've seen. I just don't think the exorcist will be scary enough for me. All ill be able to think about is " devil with a blue dress".

Comment

The Exorcist IS "the good one." Yeah, it came out a long time ago, but the special effects aren't bad at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X