Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100,000 free airline miles - citibank bonus??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100,000 free airline miles - citibank bonus??

From the old site, did anyone else apply for either of these from the links that 94JeepYJ provided?

link to 100k visa on citi's website:

Debt is bad! Dave Ramsey fan made the move to the new site.
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
      Credit cards do not equal debt, I hope you're smarter than that. In fact, you can use them to put money in your pocket if you do it right.

I got mine today

And I'll be buying coins to collect my miles quicker, for FREE.

Comment

One thing I wanted to add... there is nothing on the application link detailing exactly how many miles you get, and what the conditions are to get them. When I received my card, there was nothing in the membership agreement either. I called Citi and verified, the offer is indeed for 100k miles, the link is valid, even though it is not published by Citi.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
          Well fuck.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I just ordered my first $1K in coins, I'll have my 100k miles in no time

Comment

I wonder if this works if you already have an AA Visa?

Could I get the AA AmEx card for the 100k miles?

And then, I'm assuming the bonus miles would be applied to my existing AA account (just passed 150k miles).

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                I wonder if this works if you already have an AA Visa?

Could I get the AA AmEx card for the 100k miles?

And then, I'm assuming the bonus miles would be applied to my existing AA account (just passed 150k miles).
                Yes, I already had the AA Amex and MC, and I just got the Visa through the link above.

That's correct, the miles will go into your existing account. This is a sweet offer!

Comment

Recieved my card yesterday, I'll be happy with the 75K miles!

Comment

QUESTION!

How do you add your American Airlines Account to your Citibank AA Account?

I've never dealt with airline programs so I'm just trying to get all this situated

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                      QUESTION!

How do you add your American Airlines Account to your Citibank AA Account?

I've never dealt with airline programs so I'm just trying to get all this situated
                      They should be one in the same. Call citi and give them you AA #.

Comment

I received and deposited my first $1K in coins yesterday, I'll be ordering another $1K on Monday (have to wait 10 days between orders)

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          I received and deposited my first $1K in coins yesterday, I'll be ordering another $1K on Monday (have to wait 10 days between orders)
                          So you just ordered the coins then deposited them into your bank? That easy?

Comment

I just ordered my first $1K in coins, I'll have my 100k miles in no time
                            Are you ordering coins from the bank or something? So, you're basically moving money from one account to another, via buying coins with your credit card. Brilliant sir. I do think I'll steal your idea! Once you explain it a little further... LOL.

Comment

are there any shipping cost?

Comment

Working...
                              X