Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for a lift kit on an 07 Chevy 1500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for a lift kit on an 07 Chevy 1500?

My sister in law wants to lift her truck about 3¨. I have no clue what kits are any good for these ifs trucks. She basically wants it for the look and I dont like body lifts unless your trying to clear huge tires. Whats some kits and how much/wtb?

2 or 4wd?

rough country is probably the cheapest kit.

if 4wd a leveling kit with cranked keys and block in the back would clear 33s maybe 35s. 35s would be stuffed though
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

2 or 4wd would help if it's 2wd spindles and block in the back or spacers and a block in the back but might be able to fit a 33" at most

Also 07 was a split year is a classic or does it have the struts up front? If so those are easy just a strut spacer up front and blocks in the rear same on 2w/4wd.

Comment

4x4

Comment

Originally posted by grabberblue_11 View Post
          2 or 4wd would help if it's 2wd spindles and block in the back or spacers and a block in the back but might be able to fit a 33" at most

Also 07 was a split year is a classic or does it have the struts up front? If so those are easy just a strut spacer up front and blocks in the rear same on 2w/4wd.
          4x4 and its not a classic. Any brand suggestions on the leveling kit?

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
            4x4 and its not a classic. Any brand suggestions on the leveling kit?
            I would go ready lift or pro comp as they have a 2.25" metal spacer, the metal ones will never sag and will take more of a beating than any of the poly spacers. Ready lift will be better quality but pro comp is less expensive.

Comment

Working...
            X