Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.....Street Racing.......Stories.....Allowed...or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.....Street Racing.......Stories.....Allowed...or not?

New site....are the rules the same? Can we talk about old times? Post about past present and future street races etc?

Who street races? That's breaking the law

Comment

I was wondering when this was going to be brought up....I would suggest "no" just to keep the heat off of the forum and trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR
        I was wondering when this was going to be brought up....I would suggest "no" just to keep the heat off of the forum and trolling.

No shit LOL!! Why do anything to get this site in trouble, when it wasn't something to do on the other board for the same reasons?
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1
          New site....are the rules the same? Can we talk about old times? Post about past present and future street races etc?
          No need for stories because that is all they are. Now go do your homework and get some sleep you have school in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Racewerx
            No need for stories because that is all they are. Now go do your homework and get some sleep you have school in the morning.

Right..........

Comment

What is streetracing?
              03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach
                What is streetracing?

Imaginary made up activity similar to snipe hunting?

Comment

I remember when there was a street racing forum back in the day. Only those of us with the special access could get in.

Comment

What's the harm about talking about old street racing days?

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1
                      Does you boss know you are posting on this site when you should be working?

Comment

i got beat on my way to work this morning by a xcab chevy vortec max while rolling the wifes lex. i hit his ass with that fly by though!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by brad88gt
                          Does you boss know you are posting on this site when you should be flipping those burgers?
                          Fix't

Comment

Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Thats fuckin Gay!

Comment

Working...
                              X