Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not really sure the right forum for this but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really sure the right forum for this but..

My gf surprised me with a 42" Polaroid LCD TV last night. It's basically brand new having been used for less than a week, but the girl she bought it from 'lost' the original stand. Anyone know where I might be able to find a replacement? The model number is TLX-04243B.

TIA

Taylor

Call local tv repair shops, they can order one, or put you in contact with a parts seller.
    sigpic

Comment

comes with screws
      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        I'm just guessing, but it sounds like he wanted the oem stand for the bottom. As if he was going to set it on a table.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I need a replacement stand to set it on a table.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
            Yeah I need a replacement stand to set it on a table.
            You'll have to contact the manufacturer, or buy one of those stands where you can mount it to the back. My GF had the same kinda deal, nice TV on the wall at her old place but when she moved in with me she couldn't find the stand. I checked all over the place and nobody had one.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              You'll have to contact the manufacturer, or buy one of those stands where you can mount it to the back. My GF had the same kinda deal, nice TV on the wall at her old place but when she moved in with me she couldn't find the stand. I checked all over the place and nobody had one.
              That's what it's looking like. I already have a real nice tv table thing I want to use that goes with everything else in the room.

Comment

craigslist, see if you can find a broken one for parts? or fleabay?

Comment

Working...
                X