Mosquito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosquito

Just bought the wife a NIB Sig Sauer Mosquito .22LR in OD Green. Should be fun for target practice.

Originally posted by SEB
    ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

I can dig it. I thought they all came with the extended and threaded barrel though.

Let us know how it performs. A few have had issues with them.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I just bought a S&W MP22 because I heard they eat ANY ammo.

We will find out tomorrow.

Got mine out the door for 389.99 AND I got .40 cents off per gallon of fuel the next fill up. Fuck yeah Fred Meyer!

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

SHIEEET just found out the camera lens was dirty. Sorry for shitty pic

Comment

Nice, I was looking at those m&p's. Let us know.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Wonder how that m&p is going to do suppressed. Subscribing for the outcome.

Comment

Good luck finding .22 ammo. Hope you have a stockpile.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
                Good luck finding .22 ammo. Hope you have a stockpile.
                I just sold 4200 rounds of it ... its out there. Cabela's seems to have a steady supply of it but it sells out in about 20 minutes after open.

Comment

Well she should be good at clearing malfunctions once she gets used to the skeeter. Some days mine runs like a champ and other days every other round is FTE.
                  Jon

Comment

Mosquitos have always been plagued with reliability problems.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      Wonder how that m&p is going to do suppressed. Subscribing for the outcome.
                      It's got the ability to attach an adapter for a suppressor. When I get back to Texas I'll go with CJ so we can shoot it with a suppressor.

Comment

Comment

So what do you do in oregon to go shooting? Drive a few miles and park?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            So what do you do in oregon to go shooting? Drive a few miles and park?
                            I go up the mountain and shoot there. No ranges close by.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                              I go up the mountain and shoot there. No ranges close by.
                              That's kind of what I figured, do whatever the fuck you want style?

Comment

Working...
                              X