Cod Cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cod Cheaters

I am playing some Cod BO last night and doing well. Then I get into a new room about 2 min into the game I walk around a corner and there is someone with there back to me. I take my time so he can see me watching him in the kill cam and then put a whole magazine into his back he turns around I reload he stands there I Put another mag in to him. He sits there looking at me. I put a full mag in short bursts into his head form about 10 feet. He stands there looking at me. When I say fuck this and go to throw a c4 charge at him he calmly walks up and stabs me. This was on PS3 the reason I stopped playing FPS on the pc was cheaters. I hope this does not spread I like this game.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Just like playing guns in the front yard...

BANG! You're dead!
    Nu-uh! You missed! BANG! I got you.
    Nu-uh... Moooooooom!

Comment

If it's not hardcore I don't play it. Because that shit right there get's on my last nerve.

Comment

I haven't had that happen. Use theatre mode and report him.

All I play in BO is hardcore. In MW2 I hated hardcore but core in black ops takes way too many bullets. You can get 5 hitmarkers on someone crossing the street and the keep going.
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          If it's not hardcore I don't play it. Because that shit right there get's on my last nerve.
          My only complaint with hardcore is that then you have to worry about all the fucking campers that just sit back and barely move in the game. It happens on both PS3 & Xbox. Camping takes no fucking skill what so ever and I'd rather have to worry about dumping a magazine to kill someone than to be fucking camped the game.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            My only complaint with hardcore is that then you have to worry about all the fucking campers that just sit back and barely move in the game. It happens on both PS3 & Xbox. Camping takes no fucking skill what so ever and I'd rather have to worry about dumping a magazine to kill someone than to be fucking camped the game.
            fuckingx3 U mad.

Comment

That's why I usually stick to hc headquarters. ALOT less camping.
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                fuckingx3 U mad.
                Haha. It just pisses me off because most of the time the guys that are camping wind up in the top 3 scoring people of the game. I'll admit sniping is a little different, that takes a little more skill. But the guys that'll run ghost/pro and sit in the corner right next to a doorway and then shoot you with a pistol just piss me off. Maybe I'm complaining too much and just need to camp like half the other guys do out there.

On a side note I think they need to nerf the sniper rifles, especially on core mode. I noticed since they made the adjustment on them there are far more peopel running around with sniper rifles quick sniping people. The should make it to where you have to have the scope completely up before you can shoot, or before the hit counts. If you get from the middle of the torso or higher with a sniper rifle it's now an instant kill. I've watched too many kill cams where it wasn't even close to the head yet it's still a one shot kill.
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I just stick with hardcore capture the flag. The map dictates my play, smaller maps I will run and gun, larger ones I will find a cut off point and rack up some serious kills. I guess you could call me a camper but I move positions frequently and find vantage points, not just corners and crap. I stay in the the top 1000 on the weekly leaderboards on 360. LVIerk is my gamertag, hit me up and let me know you are from DFWM.

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of cod scrubs

Comment

The only hardcore game I'll play willingly is Capture The Flag. And at that, I have to be playing with people I've played with quite a bit.

Otherwise, I'm all over some Team Deathmatch or Domination.
                      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                        I am playing some Cod BO last night and doing well. Then I get into a new room about 2 min into the game I walk around a corner and there is someone with there back to me. I take my time so he can see me watching him in the kill cam and then put a whole magazine into his back he turns around I reload he stands there I Put another mag in to him. He sits there looking at me. I put a full mag in short bursts into his head form about 10 feet. He stands there looking at me. When I say fuck this and go to throw a c4 charge at him he calmly walks up and stabs me. This was on PS3 the reason I stopped playing FPS on the pc was cheaters. I hope this does not spread I like this game.
                        So you thought moving to PS3 there wouldn't be hacking...LOL! There are people out there with modded controllers..I've seen Xbox & PS3 players tape crosshairs to their tv screens..There will always be cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by 83coupe View Post
                          So you thought moving to PS3 there wouldn't be hacking...LOL! There are people out there with modded controllers..I've seen Xbox & PS3 players tape crosshairs to their tv screens..There will always be cheaters
                          What's taping a crosshair to your tv screen going to do for you?

Comment

Originally posted by 83coupe View Post
                            I can deal with some stuff that is always going to be there but I did not think I would see a god mode.
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

What's taping a crosshair to your tv screen going to do for you?
                              It does this for you...cheaters are weak minded people

Unlock weapons fast with this Easy Aim Cheat, Proven to increase your speed and Accuracy in 95% of the Shooter Games on the market, Call of Duty Crosshair ch...

Comment

Working...
                              X