Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone mods

You guys mod y'alls? Screen shots? Here's mine

Taptalk won't let me post the whole thing...
    .....bro....

No because I'm not tech savvy.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Sweet! How did you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        Sweet! How did you do that?
        Alot of experimenting and cydia.
        .....bro....

Comment

Subscribing-unable to use thread tool drop down from iPhone for some reason

Comment

anyone successfully unlocked one to sprint. I've read yes and no. As best I can tell if the phone is jailbroken and unlocked, you can use a sprint/nextel sim card to run sprint network. Just wondering if anyone has done it or personally knows someone that has.

Comment

Sprint doesn't use a sim card.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                Alot of experimenting and cydia.
                Care to elaborate?

Comment

I ust got an iphone 4 aned I'm scared to do this..My little bro has one and said that the benifeits just dont over weigh cons..I dont mind paying for aps anyway. They are all most 99cents lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

Which theme is that? I've dl'd a couple just can't find one I really like yet. I had a cool xmas one around the holidays.

Comment

Not mine but same theme w/ five icon dock.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                        Not mine but same theme w/ five icon dock.

Damn someone needs to check their emails.
                        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by habs4me View Post
                          Sprint doesn't use a sim card.

from what I understand the nextel stuff does, also I know like the htc touch pro II uses a sim for global use.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                            I ust got an iphone 4 aned I'm scared to do this..My little bro has one and said that the benifeits just dont over weigh cons..I dont mind paying for aps anyway. They are all most 99cents lol.
                            jailbreaking doesn't necessarily have anything to do with having to pay for apps...in fact, there are jailbreak apps that charge as well. you can get most "cracked" apps via installous, but that is just one small part of jailbreaking. you can do things that you can't do with a factory iphone, such as themes, download large packages/use facetime over 3g, free tethering, etc. you should check out a jailbroken iphone with bitesms, mywi, sbsettings, iblacklist, 3gunrestrictor, etc... i've set up friends and family with jailbroken apps, etc, and they all don't want to go back. in fact, my cousin was going to move to a different phone, since he wanted some different features, and now, after i jailbroke his phone and got him started, he loves his phone.

Comment

The only thing i hated about jailbreaking stuff is some themes don't have icons for certain apps. So some will look nice and custom then one sticks out like an eyesore because it doesn't have a custom icon. That and every time an update comes out you have to redo everything. You can never restore from a backup because your phone will act stupid. (because of the previous firmware jailbreak.)

Comment

Working...
                              X