Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl/ Sign Shop

As the title says...

I am looking for someone to apply vinyl graphics at our sign shop. Experience would be nice but not exactly required. Pay scale will depend on experience. Full time gig that would start as contract labor with potential for being on the payroll with benefits. In addition to production we will need help with inventory and packaging. Fun place to work and we have so many current jobs and stuff in the pipeline we don't know what to do with ourselves.

Location?

Comment

Curious on pricing for some cut designs for wrapping my buggy - is this something you guys could do?

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
        Location?
        Dallas... Regal and 35 area.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          Curious on pricing for some cut designs for wrapping my buggy - is this something you guys could do?
          No, we didn't get into the vehicle wraps. However, I have a few good local contacts (DFW, not the PNW) for that if you like.

In addition one of the girls in our shop does race car numbers on the side but I don't think she does fulll wraps. I will ask her later.

Comment

Interested, could you email me some more info? Nihn6@aol.com Thanks, James

Comment

James I just saw your reply.

I will shoot you something over today

Comment

Still looking.

Comment

What is the starting pay?

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                    My parents do vehicle wraps if your still interested. Not trying to steal business from this post just saw that the OP said they didn't do wraps so though I'd offer an option.

Pics of a Texas Mile CTS-V they did in here:
                    SIGN-A-RAMA can custom make any type of sign for your business including: Ad specialty items,... 1502 W University Dr Ste 108, McKinney, TX 75069
                    2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Snodgrass View Post
                      What is the starting pay?
                      Depends on Experience... If you want more info I can always PM you my email and talk from there.

thanks!
                      Trey

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
                        My parents do vehicle wraps if your still interested. Not trying to steal business from this post just saw that the OP said they didn't do wraps so though I'd offer an option.

Pics of a Texas Mile CTS-V they did in here:
                        http://www.facebook.com/mckinneysigns?ref=hl
                        No worries.

Comment

Working...
                        X