Packers/Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers/Eagles

I hope this game is better than the AFC game that is about to finish up.

i think it will be much closer.

Comment

I never thought I would be cheering for the Pack, but I am today.

Comment

Packers defense came to play. DeSean Jackson is out of the game at the moment with a knee injury. James Starks is putting a little running game together for the Packers.

Comment

7-0 Packers

Comment

14-0 Packers. Looking like Starks is fucking up the Eagles defensive game plan. They weren't anticipating the Packers being able to run the ball. Hehe.

Comment

14-3 at the half. I can't believe James Jones dropped that easy basket catch that would have been a touchdown after burning Asante Samuel. That could turn out to be huge later in the game.

Comment

Dammit! Rodgers gets stripped of the ball and Eagles recover. 2 plays later score a TD. 14-10

Comment

got us a game now boys.

Comment

you give aaron that much time and he will pick that D apart

Comment

Starks is is continuing to fuck up the Eagles game plan. Over 90 yards on the ground from Starks here in the 3rd quarter. Gotta love it.

Comment

Zero answer for Rodgers. Nice screen pass that turned into a 16 yard score. 21-10

Comment

I'm a die hard Green Bay fan, but if Troy Aikman doesn't quit sucking Rodgers off on every GD play I'm going to snap!

Comment

Damn, Vick finally punched it in on 4th and inches, but they missed the 2 point conversion. 21-16

Comment

What a game. Eagles have the ball with less than 2 minutes to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X