Give me your 2 cents on this fridge and dishwasher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me your 2 cents on this fridge and dishwasher

Well it's time to replace our 13 year old appliances and here are the 2 finalists my wife and I chose- any feedback (good or bad) for these 2?

Not bad, I bought a fridge similar to that a couple years ago. Still works great and looks nice.

...Although I bought mine at a scratch-and-dent store for 40% off

Comment

I keep thinking stainless is going to go out of style, but nothing yet...

Comment

Just an FYI. Whirlpool makes the Kitchenaid brand. Take a close look at the different models and you notice the similarities.

If you plan to sell your house in the next few years then you should either consider appliances from the same brand OR get ones that don't have the brand name plate easily showing.

If you aren't planning to sell then get what you like...

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          Just an FYI. Whirlpool makes the Kitchenaid brand. Take a close look at the different models and you notice the similarities.

If you plan to sell your house in the next few years then you should either consider appliances from the same brand OR get ones that don't have the brand name plate easily showing.

If you aren't planning to sell then get what you like...
          As a buyer, I wouldn't be so concerned with matching brands as I am same color, or in this case, both being stainless. But that's just me.

Comment

Working...
          X