Anyone need a bulletproof vest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need a bulletproof vest?

I dont know what these usually go for but it seems reasonable....$388 shipped
    Last edited by Duncan; 01-09-2011, 07:48 PM.

Yes.. also need this 3,500.00 BB gun - http://www.amazon.com/Echo1-USA-Full...ef=pd_sbs_sg_7

WRX

Comment

LOL at the review:

"4.0 out of 5 stars So good I had to get 2, December 7, 2010
      By Kim Wiggins (Navarre, FL, US) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Echo1 USA Full Size Mini-Gun (Misc.)
      When we won the lottery this was the first thing we had to have. I bought them with the slum change for both of my sons and it is so much fun to see them run around the compound splattering the old double wide with .20 rounds. Eventually we were abel to recycle the house on wheels and buy more ammo.
      Geez, are u kidding me only the Gov of CA should have a few of these "
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        LOL at the review:

"4.0 out of 5 stars So good I had to get 2, December 7, 2010
        By Kim Wiggins (Navarre, FL, US) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Echo1 USA Full Size Mini-Gun (Misc.)
        When we won the lottery this was the first thing we had to have. I bought them with the slum change for both of my sons and it is so much fun to see them run around the compound splattering the old double wide with .20 rounds. Eventually we were abel to recycle the house on wheels and buy more ammo.
        Geez, are u kidding me only the Gov of CA should have a few of these "
        Lol.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have a couple of those... except they don't shoot BB's

Hell back in the day i had 72 of those.....

I'm sure the toy is impressive, but the real things is really hard to shoot... its hard to move around the raging hard on you get from shooting one of these...

Comment

oh and the Vest is a flak vest basically... no plates...
            it would probably stop the BB's coming form that toy minigun.... not much else though..

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
              I have a couple of those... except they don't shoot BB's

Hell back in the day i had 72 of those.....

I'm sure the toy is impressive, but the real things is really hard to shoot... its hard to move around the raging hard on you get from shooting one of these...
              the m134 was never hand carried.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
              X