X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carolyn McCarthy readies gun control bill

Well.... fuck.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Like we didn't all see this one coming. Liberal whore was just foaming at the mouth the moment she heard shooting.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Kind of ironic isn't it? Some nutbag preaches about politicians being unconstitutional and now both our right to bear arms and freedom of speech are suffering the consequences.

Comment

Surely they don't have the votes to get any of that crap through.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I liked this:

One of the fiercest gun-control advocates in Congress, Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.), pounced on the shooting massacre in Tucson Sunday, promising to introduce legislation as soon as Monday targeting the high-capacity ammunition the gunman used.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1AcBMwDMw

High capacity ammunition? WTF? Don't they mean "high capacity magazines (or "clips" as they are more commonly known on DFWM)?

WTF exactly is "high capacity ammunition"?

Comment

I really hate ignorant boobs that somehow get elected to be politicians.
            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

She probably thinks the glock he used was an assault rifle. One whacko with a gun and they try to punish everyone, at least the media's true colors were exposed again.

The guy was obviously mentally unstable, he thought he could control people's minds and practiced "conscious dreaming", which most people would call hallucinations. That and he listed the communist manifesto and mein kampf as his favorite books. Those two books alone would classify him as being as left wing as you can possibly go.

Take away his guns and the guy would have built a bomb, take away the materials for bomb making and he would have used a truck. Take away the truck and he would have used a knife.

Comment

Glad I got my bump-fire stock when I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Glad I got my bump-fire stock when I did!
                  Those things look awesome!

Comment

I hand load high capacity ammunition all the time.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

She is no different than the gunman. Both are opportunistic assholes that don't care about anyone or anything other than THEIR agenda. She was probably thrilled at the prospect of being able to vomit legislation that focused on the only issue she is concerned with.

Look Carolyn, I'm sorry your family was destroyed by violence that involved a gun, but perhaps you would be better served in banning assholes than attacking guns.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        So that's why your .44 brass kept splitting.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          There's a lot of ammo in that ammo!

Comment

That's right. primer, bullet, bullet, crimp.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                              X