Californication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Californication

Nice to have a dose of Hank Moody back. And those tits were fucking AWESOME!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Boobs are awesome. I wish I still had Showtime

Comment

WhArz titz???
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Great show!!! So glad it is back on
        Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Hopefully I'll get to watch it tonight. Damn internet just came back on after being fucked since last night. CLEAR internet sucks total balls.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Was it the episode when Jackie (Eva Amurri) stripped? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0025483/
            It's like going back in time to when Susan Sarandon's boobs were factory new. It may be legitimate proof in a loving god.
            Last edited by YALE; 01-10-2011, 02:51 AM.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

love love that show

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                Was it the episode when Jackie (Eva Amurri) stripped? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0025483/
                It's like going back in time to when Susan Sarandon's boobs were factory new. It may be legitimate proof in a loving god.

No, that was last season. This episode had some actress, with the show name of Sasha Bingham. Addison Timlin is her real name.

I'm telling you, those tits are perfection!

***** WW*****

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  No, that was last season. This episode had some actress, with the show name of Sasha Bingham. Addison Timlin is her real name.

***** WW*****

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...:429,r:18,s:22
                  I think I'm going to pick up, train, and eventually wife an 18yo chick. I think it would be a good long term investment. I figure if I choose wisely, by the time I'm done giving a shit how my wife looks, I'll be in my mid-60's, and she'll be in her mid-50's at the latest, and still look pretty good.

Comment

I think I'm going to pick up, train, and eventually wife an 18yo chick. I think it would be a good long term investment. I figure if I choose wisely, by the time I'm done giving a shit how my wife looks, I'll be in my mid-60's, and she'll be in her mid-50's at the latest, and still look pretty good.
                    My best friend is dating a 21 year old. She was 20 when they started dating. I'll just say, I hope you have a lot of patience. He doesn't get riled up over anything, so it's a good fit for him. But she is immature (not a knock on her, she can't help it, she's 21). A positive is, he gets his way on EVERYTHING. A negative is, she tries to fight about pointless shit (again, it's perspective, things that are important to a 21 yr old are the least important things to a 30 yr old).

Comment

My best friend is dating a 21 year old. She was 20 when they started dating. I'll just say, I hope you have a lot of patience. He doesn't get riled up over anything, so it's a good fit for him. But she is immature (not a knock on her, she can't help it, she's 21). A positive is, he gets his way on EVERYTHING. A negative is, she tries to fight about pointless shit (again, it's perspective, things that are important to a 21 yr old are the least important things to a 30 yr old).
                      Yeah, that's what I mean by, "train." I should probably spell that in Caps Lock.

Comment

***** WW*****

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...:429,r:18,s:22
                        Damn those are nice. Wharz the cereal at???
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Comment

ahhh yes good point! Refreshed great boobage!
                            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Titties titties titties. Also managed to find episode 2 of this season already too. About to give it a watch.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X