What size scale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size scale?

What size scale (how many grain capacity) do I need to reload. Probably a broad question, but I'm planning on reloading 9mm, .45 ACP, and .308 WIN.

Geoff
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

You spelled your name wrong, Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
      What size scale (how many grain capacity) do I need to reload. Probably a broad question, but I'm planning on reloading 9mm, .45 ACP, and .308 WIN.

Geoff
      You'll probably never meter more than 100gr.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It varies greatly depending on cartridge, bullet, and how fast you want the bullet to go.

There is a bunch of free info on the net, but I use a hornady book with a bunch of load tables in it. There is no "correct" amount of powder to load in any given cartridge, just dont exceed the maximum or load so weak that your action will not cycle.

Also just an FYI, it really isnt economical to reload 9mm at this time. I looked into it but after crunching the numbers, you really dont save any money.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I just picked up a lymans reloading manual. So that has some great info in it. I don't have it with me and I was looking online at some scales. Thanks for the input guys.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Also just an FYI, it really isnt economical to reload 9mm at this time. I looked into it but after crunching the numbers, you really dont save any money.
            I hope I could at least save some money, I've got around 3,000 rounds of brass waiting for me to buy a press, lol.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

The key is volume purchases. You can half expenses in large quantities. I want to do some big bulk buys after I assemble a small reloading army on dfwmustangs. .45 ACP, .223, and .308 bulk buys.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                The key is volume purchases. You can half expenses in large quantities. I want to do some big bulk buys after I assemble a small reloading army on dfwmustangs. .45 ACP, .223, and .308 bulk buys.
                I'm down with that sickness, even if it's just to horde materials.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  I'm down with that sickness, even if it's just to horde materials.
                  X2, you might have to throw some 9mm in there too. Only problem is that I'm in Virginia, lol. I just looked at 9mm ammo and the cheapest I found it was around 200 bucks, plus shipping per thousand. There is no way that it would cost that much to reload 1000 rounds, that is saying that you already have the brass.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Where in VA? I'm in SC PA.

Comment

Virginia Beach. What the hell is SC PA? Is that south carolina or pennsylvania?
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

South Central Pennsylvania. My bad.

Comment

Gotcha, guess I wasn't hip with the lingo! Just did a search and we are about 300 miles apart. If you are ever in the area, feel free to pm me.
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                            Gotcha, guess I wasn't hip with the lingo! Just did a search and we are about 300 miles apart. If you are ever in the area, feel free to pm me.
                            Same, man.

Comment

Working...
                            X