projectile group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• projectile group buy

I'm on my cell now so research is limited. Here are a few good deals ive seen.

Winchester .224 55 FMJ / C / BT per 2000 - $150.00 -powder valley

MB2255FB 5000 22CAL 55GR FMJBT M193 PROJECTILES $380.00 Pre-Paid USPS - wideners - free shipping.

H45187B BULK (.451) 45 CAL 230 GR FMJ/FP ENC $262.00/1500 FREE SHIPPING USPS - wideners.

Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain Plated Round Nose - 1000/$126.99 - midwayusa.com - these are plated.

Let me know if you can find better deals. If we can get 2+ interested we can get some great deals
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

.223 or .224?
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
      .223 or .224?
      .223 Remington uses .224 bullets.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Sent an email to rainier ballistics regarding a direct purchase, only hitch is we have to buy 50,000 bullets, but we can mix and match any calibers. we would need at least 10 signed on, but we could secure bullets for life.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Is there a flat rate for that, or is it based on the combination? I need .224, 6.5/.264, .308, and .338. I'll try and figure out what weights I want of each...

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Sent an email to rainier ballistics regarding a direct purchase, only hitch is we have to buy 50,000 bullets, but we can mix and match any calibers. we would need at least 10 signed on, but we could secure bullets for life.
            How much we talking a piece?
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
              How much we talking a piece?
              I will post the pricing list, but for 35,000 200gr .451 round nose it would be $4,294.20. With 10 guys that's $420 for 3500 each. Meh.

Comment

Post that pricing list if you would when you get the chance. I'd probably be in for quite a few thousand.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Subscribing to see what comes up. I can't dump several hundred or thousands into ammo, but if you need some gaps filled or something I can use 9mm, 22lr, 12ga, 30-06 and probably 5.56. (don't own anything that shoots 5.56, but will one day)
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I might be getting my career started. If so Id put down some cash for .223 and .45 as well as .308 or 7.92
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Can we order direct from Olin, or ATK, and just get a pallet dropped at someone's garage?

Comment

Here you guys go, knock yourself out.

Comment

Wait, what? Am I reading that right, 1000 9mm for 80 bux? Surely I'm retarded.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Wait, what? Am I reading that right, 1000 9mm for 80 bux? Surely I'm retarded.
                            Reloading saves you money. Thats correct.

Comment

CJ,

You might want to check out http://xtremebullets.com or www.precisionbullets.com

I use to run the xtreme (used to be west coast bullet) in my Open gun and push them up to @ 1550 and they plating never came apart.

Precision is a coated black bullet, but for .40 and .45 they work great.
                              Precision is our of kemp, tx btw. I might be in on picking up some 115 grn 9mm/ 165 or 180gr .40/ and 200 or 230 grn rnd nose.

You might even look into www.montanagoldbullet.com

Where are you guys finding the best deal on primers these days?
                              It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Working...
                              X