Smiley's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smiley's

To all you road race guys, Smiley's is running a special, free shipping on road race tires (excluding spec tires) until the end of the month. I'm not sure how many of you this helps, but every bit counts.

High Performance Circle Track and Oval Track Race Parts for Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Street Stocks

at $431 a tire, shipping better be included! FAWK!

Comment

Matt, what tires you running now?

Comment

Originally posted by 91GriggsGT View Post
        Matt, what tires you running now?
        I want to run the r100 in 265-630-17 but prices being what they are i may run bfg r1 the rest of this year. Hoosier pricing has been stupide tbe last two years.

Comment

Toyo is releasing a new.slick but don't have my size yet....I ain't going to 18's after all the work to keep 17's and still have 14" brakes.

Comment

my hancook c71's run $180 a tire, ain't 15" grand lol
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
              at $431 a tire, shipping better be included! FAWK!
              God damn! Makes me think I should stop bitching about my $200 tires. How often do you have to change yours out?

Comment

i'm gonna head up there now and check this place out.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

if you guys need ANYTHING bought through smiley's, get me a part number, i can probably help you out........
                  pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

nice. thanks grape. i may have to hit you up about that later when i want a better helmet. i needed this one before friday so i had to buy now.

for now i just snagged a cheap sa2010 zamp helmet. i would have bought a nicer one but this it actually fit the best with the best field of view.

ran into racrguy and yale and BS'd with them for a while. sean's coupon saved me $20 on an already cheap helmet.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                      if you guys need ANYTHING bought through smiley's, get me a part number, i can probably help you out........
                      FUUUUUUU! I wish I'd have known this lol.

I'll be in contact with you when it comes time to order new bars and stuff.

Originally posted by momo View Post
                      nice. thanks grape. i may have to hit you up about that later when i want a better helmet. i needed this one before friday so i had to buy now.

for now i just snagged a cheap sa2010 zamp helmet. i would have bought a nicer one but this it actually fit the best with the best field of view.

ran into racrguy and yale and BS'd with them for a while. sean's coupon saved me $20 on an already cheap helmet.
                      Nice to meet you.

Comment

I live super close to that place, may have to check it out sometime.
                        Ded

Comment

Good to meet you, Momo!
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            I live super close to that place, may have to check it out sometime.
                            It's like cabellas for car guys. They deal mostly in circle track stuff though. Bring your wallet though. I literally bought a handful of items and it was just shy of $120.

Comment

Uhh I'm here for the smilies...

Comment

Working...
                              X